Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ME ACC SERVER PROBLEMS

Discussion on HELP ME ACC SERVER PROBLEMS within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question HELP ME ACC SERVER PROBLEMS

When i open my Acc SERVER in c:/server files/ACCserver, It says
ERROR CONFIG.INI OPEN ERROR then i click ok and it says
FRAMEWORK CREAT FAILED PLEASE CAN SOMEOBDY HELP MEE! PLEASE it would let me alot nd al thank u alot too its just we made this computer nd i tryed making my server on Windows 7 Same thing i installed Vista onto my computer Same thing and also XP is what im on now nd same thing its annoying me If any one can help me THANK YOU!!!:m ofo:
Old 07/31/2010, 04:08   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
When i open my Acc SERVER in c:/server files/ACCserver, It says
ERROR CONFIG.INI OPEN ERROR then i click ok and it says
FRAMEWORK CREAT FAILED PLEASE CAN SOMEOBDY HELP MEE! PLEASE it would let me alot nd al thank u alot too its just we made this computer nd i tryed making my server on Windows 7 Same thing i installed Vista onto my computer Same thing and also XP is what im on now nd same thing its annoying me If any one can help me THANK YOU!!!:m ofo:
you might have to download netframe 3.5
Old 07/31/2010, 08:42   #3

re check all ur files and make sure winmysqladmin is running before and yeh ull need netfram 3.5
Old 07/31/2010, 17:01   #4

no like what it does i open the Accserver By its self and it opens says the 2 things then there should say 1 more and then it automaticly closes and i know tht aint supost to happen coz ive got a server running on my laptop in England:P im in USA and trying to get my server to work please can some one help me i downloaded net framework 4.0 then 3.5 and 2.0 and its still not working :/ pleaase help
Old 07/31/2010, 21:54   #5

got virus scanner or fire wall blocking it ? also did u change the ip when you moved?
Old 07/31/2010, 22:38   #6

make sure your mysql is running.
Old 08/01/2010, 19:09   #7

yep looked at it all and still not working Its the Frame work on the Acc server that isnt working :/ Is i bought a VPS WHat type of desktop would be on the VPS and Would i have the Same problems ?

Tags
helpme server acc server