Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DarkLotus Now Open!

Discussion on DarkLotus Now Open! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 08/18/2010, 23:52   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
for some reason i do not think you are telling the whole story
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 00:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
the server aint laggy they do maints alot stop haten
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 01:35   #18

if i recall correctly, you were saying some pretty rude and inappropriate things in BC. i've had no problems at all with the server thus far, and I'm glad that there was a wipe to regulate cheating staff. the owner, ICP, has actually helped me quite a few times, he has even helped my little brother. all in all, i think your post was completely false...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 02:21   #19

The server is great and im sure if you come on and ask ppl they will tell you the same, its a free non donation server with great staff. Yes there was a problem with sum cheating staff but the owners cleared up the problem as soon as they found out about it. Wiped pets and nobility ranking to give everyone a fresh start. If you message a staff member and he/she does not respond then they are probably busy working on the server to make it as fun as possible, jus give them a minute and i garuntee they will be happy to help you with any problem that you have. They have worked hard on the server to make it fun for everyone so come join and check it out =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 02:26   #20

lol simple things, look at my post count, doesnt look good, nor rep or any other tags lol. it's same with all internet games, if it looks noob or in any way inexperienced, dont listen. As for guy saying i said anything innappropriate, im sure the log of BC's can be displayed to show, all i said was, what about lag, is it constant and another about asking about deletion of pets. what you are doing is, is what i explain in first sentence. when i was told i was about to be banned for asking a pm(who later learned was owner) about the lag. IPC you know you can post the log of our conversation, if you do, im sure many will agree with me, that this is as a owner of beginning server, no way to use your power lol ( sorry to sound so dramatic XD we all know eo needs less drama :P ).
But to the point, IPC post our conversation log. And then, only then voice an opinion, lol. Also if you can show time log too. i like this forum alot, even tho i dont speak german( to which i feel left out :P) and dont wanna be shunned for this, im true in what i say but only IPC can actually prove it and also at same time his own credibility, coz whats he got to lose, right? look forward to response Gav out

oh just wanna add, DivineHoly i tihnk his name is (not a named pm/gm or anything, just a nice guy, gave me so info, just responding to my bc's, thats how all controllers should be, i followed the way of nooone, or as i knew him OdiN
Old 08/19/2010, 02:38   #21

Reason you are not welcome

I just went throught the entire bc of the last two days, the only person that complained of lag and honestly when you found out that ICP (<--- correct name) was owner you said to him not hello, not one thing pleasant, only accused him of not helping or caring about his server. It really just isn't too smart. This is a private server, not a co-op or a buddy system, as co-owner of DarkLotus I support ICP in saying good-bye to you. If you are unhappy where you are as you stated our server is "sh**", you should move along to your happy place. Happy gaming but not with us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2010, 02:51   #22

This is DivineHoly and i only answered because the PM are busy fixing the server and need time to get things done ... so i took time to answer what you asked in BC. i been here for over a week and by far i have to say this is the BEST ever Eo server ... i played many and none compare too this one. too bad you could not wait and get ur responce and you could have seen urself that this by far the best .. plain and simple really =/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 02:55   #23

while yall write ya books on how crappy the server is... as usual its a baby server and needs time to get over the newby stage... I have known the owners a long long time and I know for a fact the man obsesses on the best play factors for YOU.... though him and I dont see eye to eye I know he would back my server.... so I am backing his... I still work for the other server but I will support both owners in this... dont flame unless you know what your talking about, ty.... as far as not answering you... there are how many ppl on server that you are ONE of? how many issues does the ONE pm have to deal with in fixing? cmon guys you cant get perfection over night... it just doesnt happen... but it will come as I know hes wroking on it pretty much non stop until THEY are satisfied with it

Love ya both and keep going, listening to flames as they are, just the windy coast, water crashing on the rocks below.... SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 03:04   #24

DarkLotus

we love you DarkLotus and all the ppl that help us make it the best ty so much!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 03:08   #25

No ty for making it the best out there ... i am not going anywhere anytime soon !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 16:34   #26

hehe IPC you thank your friends, but dodge what was asked. just post our chat log and times between them, all i ask, what ya got to lose? oh and bc's i made, in the correct order.

or if you prefer, just read back over the times and chat and ask yourself, should i have acted so hastely, then you dont have to post stuff here, just pm me if ya wanna keep it private
Old 08/20/2010, 04:04   #27

Iceheart[PM] and I

we reserve the right to bann any one from our server that we choose to and we choose not to have you on our server ty and please stop hateing !!! and If you wanted to keep this private you would have mesg me as my emails are clearly marked on my website please dont come on here and try to bash a server just becuse you cant play on it......
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2010, 04:08   #28

Apologies for being off topic.

ICP can you please help me out. I am trying to add events but keep crashing the servers. I REALLY COULD USE SOME HELP.

MSN on profile
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2010, 18:59   #29

Done

XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2010, 02:45   #30

c mon GavLad187
im playing there since i first went and see it
try to keep up for sometimes before judging it
beside i guess u the rules were cleared and u didnt obey it

still the best server ive played and ill keep being there with or without GavLad187
)
Thanks
2 Users