Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Find a SERVER

Discussion on Find a SERVER within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Find a SERVER

FInd a NICE server ..
-No lagging
-Good EP drop / Compose Rate Medium/High not LOW ..
-NOn Hamachi
-Download the Client Not use MEGAUPLOAD ...

NEW SERVER ... not old server ,,, thanx
Old 07/17/2010, 18:52   #2

Idk whys everyone making full threads to find servers lately but heres what you do.
Go to
Servers that been up for awhile are at top-mid portion of the list.
Servers that just started are at the mid-bottom portion of the list.
To find out the server specifications just click the thread for the server,theirs a latest thread and a oldest thread for each server in the list, should be under its name, and read when it was released
and they should tell you their drop rate, compose rate and etc, in their introduction explaining their server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2010, 18:55   #3

Were making posts about servers because:

- No NEW Servers
- All the current ones suck
- Crappy rates (too high or too low)
- Most servers now let you donate $20 to become godlike (People get an extra 255bp from their gears from donating)

Theirs just no good servers, if anyone would like to make one add me on msn (msg me on here for my addy) im sure i could probably tell you what artes/drops and what to put in it and NOT RUIN the server (also stuff for donations)
Old 07/17/2010, 19:05   #4

dude ill open mine soon like september XD im going on holiday when i return ill have a great server running
Old 07/17/2010, 20:52   #5

lol Microlite if you are that picky then its your own problem.. technology if u want a new server that isn't very old (2 weeks) you can try EDO

Old 07/17/2010, 21:03   #6

im not picky, im just tired of playing on complete BS servers =s
Old 07/17/2010, 21:28   #7

If every server out there is BS as you claim, here's an idea for you, make your own. That way you can have everything the way you want.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2010, 21:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microlite View Post
Were making posts about servers because:

- No NEW Servers
- All the current ones suck
- Crappy rates (too high or too low)
- Most servers now let you donate $20 to become godlike (People get an extra 255bp from their gears from donating)

Theirs just no good servers, if anyone would like to make one add me on msn (msg me on here for my addy) im sure i could probably tell you what artes/drops and what to put in it and NOT RUIN the server (also stuff for donations)
1. I've seen Many servers come out over the past two weeks alone so how you say their arent any "NEW" servers is beyond me.
2. All the current ones suck? Ok thats your opinion. Its not Epvp's fault that your not god and a server isnt gonna be designed just for YOUR main preferences. If you truly want a server with everything your looking for then hows about you make one.
3. Crappy rates to high or to low? Seriously? Last time i checked TQ has NO ep drops at all. So be grateful that you can even come to a pserver and not have to stick on tq wasteing away your dollars buying point cards.
4. Most servers now let you become godlike from donating? I wouldnt say most servers but i've seen a few with pretty cheap donations, My suggestion, stay away from servers like that cause those are usually the ones just in it for a quick buck. (not saying all servers with cheap donations are just saying most the ones i've seen and personally played have been this way.)

If you actually tryed some of the servers in the list instead of going off of that he said she said stuff you might find a few that you'd actually like. And if its possible to make a server with no lag, no donations, and all that stuff you speak of then you should make one. Id like to see how long it lasted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2010, 21:59   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Topic is closed, next person that makes a thread of "finding a server, is going to be infracted. As others have said if you dont like the servers out there, dont whine, make your own server then stop crying. Otherwise deal with what you have. You should be happy there are even PServers out there. If you bothered using google you might find more than are advertised on here. But that would require you guys to actually use THE SEARCH FUNCTION or a version of such,

Plain and stimple

Stop Crying, Not Happy Make Your Own

Most of you who are whining probably couldnt make a server on your own with out asking a ton of questions on the forums once again not bothering to use the search function. and before you go "ooh DEADP00L is being an **** i should report him because he is telling the truth and i dont like to hear it" you all can flat out go here and report me. And before you guys go "DEADP00L has no clue what he is talking about he aint ever owned a server before" Best check your facts. I have owned/co-owned 2 very popular servers. FHEO and PhoenyxRysing. Now kindly go back, think about what i said, oh hey here is a concept...try proving me wrong about not being able to set up your own server and actually use the search function.
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread