Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hope We can all work together

Discussion on Hope We can all work together within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hope We can all work together

All Memmbers owning Servers and now they dont . i hope we can all work together to make a new server called ElitePvPers . so we can all work together and make the best performance

Thanks everyone
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
count me out, been done before and its failed before. Too many chiefs not enough injuns
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2010, 14:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
count me out, been done before and its failed before. Too many chiefs not enough injuns
i have to agree .... hell the arguments between low, mid, high rates will be hetic ...

and then everyones idea of low med and high would be different too ....
Old 06/18/2010, 15:56   #4

kk guys
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2010, 01:57   #5

elite*gold: 5
i might do a official one if agreed by the new section mod, going to buy a couple VPS's and host different worlds(high, medium, low rates)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 12:19   #6

i think we need to work together 1 time we wont fail believe me . ibeautiful r u with me ??
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/20/2010, 00:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeatuall View Post
i might do a official one if agreed by the new section mod, going to buy a couple VPS's and host different worlds(high, medium, low rates)
lol that could make an nice turn to pvs...
and it would be better than TQ hehe:P