Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Log in issue.

Discussion on [HELP]Log in issue. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Log in issue.

Hey everyone, i am trying to log into my friend server and it works untill verifying account, then it closes. He is able to log in and he sent me a screenshot, so if anyone has a great idea or way too fix this, message me on MSN or on here or reply, thank you very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2010, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Make sure your friend config correct, maybe her IP in config to connect AccServer problem. Double checking. I think this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Issue with DB-Bot
07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, when I add a new skill in the bot or when I update a skill it always says: the selected item cannot be used together or the skill is already in use. But the old skill is gone in the game and in the bot but still it says that.. Really frustrating I play on ZSZC sro...
Having an issue
06/18/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
On the server that I'm hosting, we've followed the tutorials to get the server to EP4 and gotten the server itself to work. All files attatched to SQL correctly (or so it said), using MSSQL 2005 Express. Here's the issue: All of the people who have our game.exe (which is staff only at the moment) who try to log on, make it to the character selection screen. All of their toons are there and able to be selected. However, when they click to start the game, it automatically DC's them. ...
Is there a known issue
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
with the client freezing, i've clean installed it just gets to the charecter select screen than freezes
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.
HEY DC ISSUE !!!!
06/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i Reinstalled the game and still getting DC ever 5 minutes when i log in game so y the hell is this please need help really 2 days like this !! please help and in specific details would be appreciated " sry if spam " but i cant hodl much longer sry all ... <hr>Append on Jun 14 2007, 12:19<hr> Has to do sth with host or FireWall or Kaspersky !! i don't think so please need fast Solve solution ~!!!