Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loosing pets after re-login

Discussion on Loosing pets after re-login within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loosing pets after re-login

hey guys
i got a stupid prob on my server. if the pets r over 400* and higher the r gone after re-log.

i tried to fix it wit this guide:
[GUIDE][xmass special]Remove checksum from manequin msg server

but it didnt work. can some1 help me pls?
Old 06/05/2010, 21:29   #2

LOL This is why lots of servers go down.... Retarded ppl make extremely high compose rates and you get a bug... well Congratz lol
Old 06/05/2010, 23:11   #3

i didnt change the rates of composing. but thats why they r gone? if so thx very much
Old 06/05/2010, 23:18   #4

elite*gold: 5
my rates r well over high, people have 50,000* pets and there arent any bugs, so it depends on the msgserver u use.
Old 06/06/2010, 01:06   #5

im using the manequin msg server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Demon pets Online] Newest database, God Maps, Customs, New Pets, Check us Out.
07/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/2j26zio.png Server Rates: • Exp Rate: Mediun • Drop Gold: Medium • Drop 2700 card: Medium • Drop 270 card: Medium • Drop Bags: Medium
Vac Script Loosing Mobs
06/04/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, I am using a script that I found in the forum and it seems to loose mobs when I start to attack. I would lure like 30 mobs and about 10 of them will run off a few at a time before I get to kill them all. Can someone help me edit the script to fix the problem? Can I also increase range and number of mobs I can vac? Thanks alloc(MonsterProperties,2048) label(ReturnMonsterProperties) label(MonsterRange) label(ReturnMonsterRange) label(MonsterAggro)
[CE] Quick loosing IP
03/26/2010 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hello guys, Today I'm going to learn how to loose IP quick with CheatEngine, it's a very easy way to loose ip when you only have about 354 IP and cannot go to jail yet. Requirements: -CheatEngine -Dekaron Step1: Open CheatEngine
Loosing PKs: While being safe
12/24/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Have you ever gone red by accident in the middle of no where with a few people that can rape you after you with a water? Will now you can escape them easily. You must have: A Praying stone. While you are escaping, simply click Exit, then Offline TG, then confirm and your client will close. Log back on, there you are in the offline tg room red/black named loosing your pks, safe. :P
loosing bounty's without loosing XP
05/25/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
loosing bounty's without loosing XP and here is how its done (all of u better be thankful) : 1st get a buddy to u somewhere quiet 2nd he should attack u with normal attacks 3rd u start running (click somewhere at distance) and press escape to bring up the menu 4th ur buddy AoE's u while ur running