Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW SERVER] Eternal DARKNESS Online

Discussion on [NEW SERVER] Eternal DARKNESS Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [NEW SERVER] Eternal DARKNESS Online

Brand new Non-Hamachi server. Using new client and DB which include:
-Godskills
-Tiger, Fish mounts
-Flying mounts
-Many casuals
-Fast leveling
-Custom Boss Drops
-Custom Family Prizes

Hope to see you online!! If you have any issues don't be afraid to post them on the forum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2010, 02:50   #2

nice work..
good job!!
Old 05/29/2010, 04:15   #3

gl on your server.
Old 05/29/2010, 16:17   #4

server is off?
Old 05/29/2010, 16:22   #5

Did you get the patches? they have changed IP.
Old 05/29/2010, 16:46   #6

yes i did, still cant log in
Old 05/29/2010, 16:49   #7

Sorry not sure how to help you then, other people have logged in and 1 is on at the moment. Just make sure u have all the patches, u extracted them, and u hit allow all (replacing).
Old 05/29/2010, 17:10   #8

elite*gold: 246
Please use the forum linked to in the OP for server support rather then this advertisement thread.
Old 05/29/2010, 17:17   #9

Yes, sorry Arthur.
Old 06/01/2010, 23:48   #10

May i ask why you have taken the name of my server as your own?

I, and a few others. created our server over a year ago, and closed it at xmas last year.
We were working on reopening with the same name, but now you have taken it away from us.

And why does it say ELITE4DEMONS as part of your site? I am sure they would really appreciate that.
Old 06/01/2010, 23:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
May i ask why you have taken the name of my server as your own?

I, and a few others. created our server over a year ago, and closed it at xmas last year.
We were working on reopening with the same name, but now you have taken it away from us.

And why does it say ELITE4DEMONS as part of your site? I am sure they would really appreciate that.
Cuz your server wasn't online I'm guessing and they released the website some time ago
Old 06/02/2010, 02:28   #12

OMG. Are u joking? It was originally Eternal Demons Online, then i "had" to change it because everyone said it was to close to the powerhouse Demons-Online. So now that it is Eternal Darkness online i am still getting criticized? BTW how am i supposed to know i stole your name if your server isn't even up right now (and no its not on the ~PServer List V2~ down section)? And elite4Demons is on my site because they released there website files on Elite PvPers and I am keeping there name and link on there out of respect. If they want me to change it I will gladly remove it but I will NOT change my name again, sorry if it the same as yours.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/03/2010, 00:56   #13

Actually if i read your response correctly, having a name similar to one in existance doesnt mean ''YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT''. Most people who own a server dont mind having names similar. (And looking at the long list on the thread you mentioned, there are quite a few similar names). But when they are exactly the same, thats a different matter. I dont see any previous post of yours referring to that particular issue.
And for the record i asked you WHY YOU HAD THAT NAME, i didnt demand, request or in any other way ask for you to change it.
As far as i am concerned you can have the name, but just a word of warning, the coder for that server threatened to hack it. He may try the same thinking you are me.

ENJOY
Old 06/03/2010, 04:03   #14

Sorry man i guess i made some assumptions. After what happened with the first name i was just kinda mad. Once again I don't mean anyone disrespect I legit thought of that name on my own and didn't try to steal it or anything. And ty for the warning :P
Old 06/03/2010, 04:32   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manly393 View Post
OMG. Are u joking? It was originally Eternal Demons Online, then i "had" to change it because everyone said it was to close to the powerhouse Demons-Online. So now that it is Eternal Darkness online i am still getting criticized? BTW how am i supposed to know i stole your name if your server isn't even up right now (and no its not on the ~PServer List V2~ down section)? And elite4Demons is on my site because they released there website files on Elite PvPers and I am keeping there name and link on there out of respect. If they want me to change it I will gladly remove it but I will NOT change my name again, sorry if it the same as yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manly393 View Post
Sorry man i guess i made some assumptions. After what happened with the first name i was just kinda mad. Once again I don't mean anyone disrespect I legit thought of that name on my own and didn't try to steal it or anything. And ty for the warning :P
Don't take anyones words bro.. Good luck with your server and Manly393 for prez :P