Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change the number of eudemon summon

Discussion on how to change the number of eudemon summon within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change the number of eudemon summon

go to navicat > go 2 cq_user > Search for medal select change it for what u want

thank you
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/16/2010, 21:27   #2

elite*gold: 520
already been put out for public most ppl know this thnx i guess......
Old 05/16/2010, 21:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
**** , same ****
#REPORTED.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help to change Eudemon default resolution.
06/12/2013 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
I understand that the default resolution of eudemon in full screen is 1024 x 768. My question is, is it possible to change that resolution to 1024 x 600, so that I can play it with my HP mini 1000 with the screen resolution of 1024 x 600. I know how to change the computer resolution. The problem is the computer would not allow me. No matter what I do to put my screen resolution on 1024 x 768, the computer always back to the default resolution. If anyone know how to solve this problem I...
[HELP] change number of stars of a pet
06/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
can someone tell me some way that really works I already went on cq_eudemon, reborn_times changed the number of reborns but does not work anymore relog turned off the server and not someone help me?
change number of ppl needed to enter dg
12/23/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
is there a way u can change the number of people needed to enter a dg?
[Help]What The Id Number To change this..
12/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I want to know..what the id numbers to change this language? http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/60/92519484.jp g
Change the number of minimum merbers for Expedition
12/04/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
As the title say... I would like to change the number of minimum members to access to expedition dungeon. Yesterday I fully modified my data.d04, and i had a bad news: The minimum number is 12 at the moment. But since by doing it alone can make a loooot of exp, I really do like to do it by myself. Another reason is that it's really hard to find 12 Hacker with a 102+ chars... So... Any suggestion/hint/TUT/help is WELCOME! Thx for your attention. I'm a dekaron eu user but i decided to...