Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Placing items in the shop

Discussion on [HELP]Placing items in the shop within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP]Placing items in the shop

I put 71 items in my shop, after I released the CQ_GOODS and still can not buy in the shop of the game, what can it be?

Regards Corey88
Old 05/15/2010, 12:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Did you add the goods to the shop.dat? make sure they are added to cq_goods under ownerid 1207, also make sure each item is hexedited into the shop.dat with the same price as is set in cq_itemtype.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new items sa dr.capsule at mga bagong shop items
03/20/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 14 Replies
Dr. Capsule Events, NEW Items and Last Week of Gacha Victorian Royalty March 19,2010 http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/images/news/Gat chaGothic-470x194.jpg Event 1:*NEW* Gacha Victorian Royalty Period: Mar 16 ~ Mar 30 before maintenance time How to: Grand Chasers will receive Random Sealed Beads for all characters after Dungeon Runs in 1/2/3 Stars Difficulty and in PVP Matches. Monsters drop Gacha Beads too!
[Question/Suggestion]Placing Mobs/NPCs Ingame
01/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Alright you guys know the scroll for gw that you use to put the GCs where you want them. Is it possible to do use that for placing mobs and/or other NPCs? That would be AWESOME.
placing item on ring/amulet
01/21/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 76 Replies
did you know that we can use an item onto ring/amulet the item should be any item who has the effect such Vampire(adding 20% damage to HP), Advance Siege Kit (Add 35% damage) and the others. here's the clue 1. Open CE 2. Find the item you want to use on ring/amulet eg.Advanced Siege Kit 3. Change the Slot required 09 <-- this for ring, 0A for Amulet 4. Change The Race
100% by placing the items +1, +2 ...
02/22/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Is there a file edited for at the time of placing the items +1, +2 ... Always places with 100%? To never miss the chance?
Placing spits indoors?
11/26/2006 - Planetside - 0 Replies
I saw a thread over at the ps forum of somone deploying spits indoors and was wondering if anyone knows how this is done? Im hoping its repeatable and not just some extemely random bug because I would have a blast doing it.