Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Pets Query

Discussion on Adding Pets Query within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 520
Adding Pets Query

Ok So I Know This Is Me Being Lazy In A Way And Maybe Asking A Bit Much But What I Got To Lose Lol?

Can Some 1 Make A Guide Of Just The Db Query And Actions And With What Needs To Be Put In And Changed EveryTime You Wanna Add A Pet?

Cq_Action Is Whats Really Gettin Me COnfused I have Tried
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Adding pets to shoppingmall
08/23/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i dont know how add pets into the mall.. plz help.
[Question]Adding Pets
07/15/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
when always i add new pets i get same proplem which is dissapearing the pet + dissapering the egg :confused: what i want to know for examble this in thread" New 2 Pets i 've make the sql with nothing wrong but what i want to know is if i must change any of the cilent side files ? or puts any thing new ??
new pets... someone have query/patch?
05/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/13/67/49/05/marco210. jpg
[HELP] adding new pets
02/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Hi guyz i need someone who can work with me to add new pets on my server and for sure he will get PM for that , but he should know how to add them perfectly , with good compose rates , not insane or too low , just as other pets , and know how to add their skills if u would like to apply for this , plz PM me don't post here -CLOSED- please guyz don't POST only PM me
[Help] Adding pets
02/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
ok i have a problem with my new pets. i had the new pets on but the problem is that i cant buy them at shoping mall and cant get it to appear to invent. if u ise awarditem the egg directly goes to the egg bag. What should i go to add those new pets? and where do i add in them? cq_grade or etc? pls help tnx...