Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Higher Lvl Mobs

Discussion on Higher Lvl Mobs within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Higher Lvl Mobs

Ok i Searched Fourms And couldnt find it i would like to add mobs to certain maps (i know how to do this)

But i am looking to add them so that ppl around lvl 155-255 get decent exp off of them.

I planned on useing lookface i already have in DB and Client but cant seem to make a mob become black name to a player and give the exp for the lvl that i would like any help will be appreciated ty.
Old 04/29/2010, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 246
I think it's cq_monstertype you have to edit, but basically you have to make them stronger (higher level, ect) for them to appear as black name to your players. But if they are black at 155 doesn't mean they will stay black for long. That is a wide range of levels to keep one mob black name. As you can see by the rest of the game, the monsters change every few levels so that there is always a black name around the corner.
Old 04/29/2010, 15:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
i have made them lvl 2000 raised almost every stat and they still stay green to lvl 177 some1 said it was in cq_action but im not sure.

I've even maxed out the exp they can give and it maxes at 327** something :/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX]
01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies
You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers. I used Styx as the mob to edit. PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS. Original: 2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
[SUCHE]Einen Client mit den 13 neuen Mobs und Zombie Mobs
03/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 23 Replies
Also Leute, ich suche jemanden der so nett ist und mir einen Client zu verfügung stellt bzw. macht auf dem die neuen Mobs sichtbar sind . THX
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
DC on Higher level mobs
12/14/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Has anyone found the solution to not dcing while killing higher level mobs?
Regarding the DC on higher level mobs
12/10/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
I figured out that the DC doesn't come from killing mobs on a higher level *map*, it comes from simply killing higher level mobs on any map. I took Demon Syth and moved him onto the lower level part of requies, and it still DC'd my character. So, does anybody know how to find this part using CE or olly? It would have to be a call or cmp, followed by a jnz or je which jumps to the DC...but I'm not sure how to find this, since the game will DC and close every time I try to make a BP Any...