Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone help me?

Discussion on Can anyone help me? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can anyone help me?

I have a little problem with vip not know if it's with my account registration page or the db if that happens and the next one and when a player makes the account he has already vip I wanted to take that someone can post a query for me or a registration page where the same error does not occur?
Old 04/29/2010, 09:33   #2

right click to account table then click design table.then click on VIP column set the default to 0 then save it done
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2010, 20:32   #3

well I still thank him but gave no effect whatsoever ... good and do not know if the site or in the db but resolvr wish I could start soon...
Old 05/01/2010, 20:39   #4

then u did it wrong look closer at the design table and at the bottom it says default in a rectangle box and u can change the number there
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2010, 20:48   #5

elite*gold: 246
Crow's solution is correct. It will not change for all the accounts you have already made, but future accounts will not have VIP. To take VIP away from everyone who has it: update account set vip = 0 where vip > 0; Don't run this if you have people who are supposed to have VIP as this will wipe vip away from everyone.
Old 05/01/2010, 20:54   #6

yes my friend but the business and following all the players who make their hap will come with VIP, where he spoke only what had affected the players not already registered the new