Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] External ip

Discussion on [QUESTION] External ip within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] External ip

Hey guys i have been tryed alot to connect my server without external ip so is there is any way to connect without The External Ip and hamachi too for example to use my real ip ?
Old 04/25/2010, 22:35   #2

I couldn't understand really but what i can say that you need a router that support Port Forwording function to use your external ip
then here comes the 2nd Question how to do this?

1st Access your router home page (Its in most of routers also try or )
If none of those worked then check your Router manual

After you access the main page go to the port forwording settings
and forword all eudemons ports(located in accserver/config.ini , msgserver/config & shell.ini) to your local/Internal IP

Then re edit your server config files to your real ip ()

Cheers,
ProSkyZ
Old 04/25/2010, 22:51   #3

thanks for that but what i mean that i have aproplem with change ips also i cant get static ip so my External ip change 4 times per day and i cant stop that so i wander if i can connect with my real ip which starts with "192" or use another thing just to fix that bcuz every timje the ip changed the server get down for the players and i have to change the ip in my config.ini \ shell.ini and ect.. and that not seems good so i have to restart server 4 times per day also relese 4 patches per day to fix the playery's oem's
Old 04/25/2010, 22:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.h.u.n.d.e.r View Post
thanks for that but what i mean that i have aproplem with change ips also i cant get static ip so my External ip change 4 times per day and i cant stop that so i wander if i can connect with my real ip which starts with "192" or use another thing just to fix that bcuz every timje the ip changed the server get down for the players and i have to change the ip in my config.ini \ shell.ini and ect.. and that not seems good so i have to restart server 4 times per day also relese 4 patches per day to fix the playery's oem's
Sorry but there is no way to keep your dynamic ip same without changing except keeping your router connected to the internet 24/7 and be sure that no power outage occur or it will be changed

Some [I]nternet [S]ervice [P]roviders provide Static ip technology for extra amount of money check your ISP customer care center they may provide you with better information

If you changed the servers ip to the ip starting wth 192(Your Local/Internal IP) no one out of your network(Your own internet connection) will be able to login to your server so its better for you to use Hamachi or Get a vps or ask your ISP about static ip service

If you don't know what to ask your isp about give me your ISP website and i will check for you

Cheers,
ProSkyZ
Old 04/25/2010, 23:22   #5

if you host on ur internal ip adress no one will be able to log on put you