Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connecting Error[HELP] :D

Discussion on Connecting Error[HELP] :D within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Connecting Error[HELP] :D

ok,this is what is happening,for some reason,the configs are all right,My non-hamachi is right,had it working b4,did no changes but now when i load ym msq and npc sevrer apps it doesnt connect at all :[

Any Ideas???

BTW i get the repeative "Connecting to Account Server" Error and the Error "Connecting to Game Server" Error
Old 04/25/2010, 03:03   #2

elite*gold: 246
Did you check if your ip address changed?
Old 04/25/2010, 03:04   #3

yes if you mean external ip and internalt ip
Old 04/25/2010, 18:39   #4

use external ip..
Old 04/27/2010, 00:48   #5

i got the same problem now i had it runing local just to see then when i changed the ini files and such for other to conect ^^^^ that happened so i copied back the files i had changed to the orginal ones i did run for local but now i still get cannot conect to acount server ?? doesnt make any sense cause its back to local set up anyone have an idea
well ty anyways if any help im gonna keep searching for answers im sure there here somewhere

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Navicat Connecting Error
01/31/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey liebe Com., ich möchte mich dafür entschuldigen, wenn es einen Thread mit der Lösung zu meinem folgenden Problem schon gibt, aber habe nach lange Suche kein Ergebnis finden können. Und zwar habe ich ein Problem beim Connecten mit Navicat Lite. Ich arbeite mit Win7 x64. Beim Versuch meinen Server (Hamachi) zu Connecten, steht dort folgendendes. " 2003- Can't connect to mysql" Der V-Pc ist Online und in der Ip habe ich die "100" angegeben und Portmaps sind auch online. Woran liegt das?...
error while connecting :S
01/30/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
ok so im maybe ip banned and iv tried to restart my router but that doesent help what can i do ??
SRO error after connecting
01/30/2013 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
my problem is when i finally get connected, after 1min sro crash and i get that annoying error: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5870/erroruvo.jp g i've updated my graphic card but it's not helping please i need help what should i do to fix that problem?
[ERROR]Connecting to the server
01/30/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Hellow Guyz !! I have a problem !! My friend has make an server !! He play on it but when onother wanna join say :''Please Try again Later" What can he do for Onthoer players to play? Peace on earth :handsdown:
Connecting to 2Moons... ERROR
06/01/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi epvpers... all the time i connect with ANY launcher... eg mini-launcher,launcher,rexignation and so on... the patcher starts... for 5 seconds and then it tells me some random letters in a language i dont even know... so deleted from the gamehi_usa something and re-installed AND did the new update code... and still nothing..... pleassee help!