Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW SERVER] ForgottenDemons All welcome

Discussion on [NEW SERVER] ForgottenDemons All welcome within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2010, 00:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nice. I think ima like this server Ill come by today and try it out
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2010, 00:49   #32

thanks bro i hope you enjoy The PMs had a little problem (personal) but ill be back on today full throttle but ive bin in touch and everything is working out perfectly * knock on wood*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2010, 01:25   #33

i indeed need help from pm of forgotten demons asap

hi i'm ~*Posidon*~ i got banned because someone stole my char and log it in and start swear and insult and say bad thing in BC (cussing) just to make pm or gm bann or jail me because i was best than him. who told me this my friends in real life saw this happen and called me i don't share my char withanyone he just knew my info by watch me he is my friend in real ife i tell the truth it is hard to prove i know but i just play here with my friends i don't seek problems and if you plz help me and restore my char
i want to change account pass so no one knew it now or open it again except me TY a lot for reading

btw i want say something accept my apology about this because i know it not your fault it is mine not to be carefull >>>>

note it is hard to prove it i that it was not me but all my friends i been nice and help all it is not my type to do this kind of actions i play on other server like acme and F.R i left them to come here so no reason for me to make this

here lil info :
char name : ~*Posidon*~ lvl 255
char was made on Tues 27/4/2010
pets : warrior niel 104* , dodo 45* , lulu 40*
set & weapon Fsoul +12 except chest +9 maker ~*Posidon*~ except helmet
latest time i log in & off as my self not the one that stole the char was excatly from 11 hours at 1pm GMT+1 from time i post this

i really thanx you for this great server i left my old ones and came here to have fun with my friends thanx for reading too
Hope for help TY

Edit: it is not hard to start again with other char and become almost have same things but i won't because it really wasn't me

Thanx a lot ALL HF >> keep up goodwork u did great job in this server

Edited again ops sorry
Old 05/01/2010, 02:12   #34

Quote:
changed account pass so no one knew it now or open it again except me
first you cant change the password ur self. and i will look into it.

other news*

<--- restarted the page because my server was rank one and the owner of the site lost rank 1 lmao faillllll!!!!!
Old 05/01/2010, 02:22   #35

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy123456 View Post
other news*

<--- restarted the page because my server was rank one and the owner of the site lost rank 1 lmao faillllll!!!!!
If that is true that is sad lol. The owner could have at least been smooth about it and put his above rank 1 and put "Sponsored" or something.

Otherwise it could have simply been restarting the list every month like other sites do.
Old 05/01/2010, 02:30   #36

Quote:
first you cant change the password ur self. and i will look into it.

other news*

my mistake i mean i want to change pass if in case i got help and got it back how it is done ?

thanx a lot again
Old 05/01/2010, 02:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
If that is true that is sad lol. The owner could have at least been smooth about it and put his above rank 1 and put "Sponsored" or something.

Otherwise it could have simply been restarting the list every month like other sites do.
dout it cause bin like over a month ive seen it there hahaha yeh really sad tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymannour View Post
my mistake i mean i want to change pass if in case i got help and got it back how it is done ?

thanx a lot again
i will get back to you on this i am going to see what exactly was done and what happenned
Old 05/01/2010, 03:12   #38

Quote:
dout it cause bin like over a month ive seen it there hahaha yeh really sad tho

i will get back to you on this i am going to see what exactly was done and what happenned
Thanx a lot i'm waiting on fire

Edit should be added in my first post but browser won't allow to edit lol :

..........i don't share my char withanyone he just knew my info by watch me BECAUSE I'M IN PUPLIC INTERNET CAFE he MIGHT BE my friend in real life i tell the truth it is hard to prove i know but i just play here with my friends i don't seek problems and if you plz help me and restore my char

....btw i want say something accept my apology about this because i know it not your fault it is mine not to be carefull >>>>
Old 05/01/2010, 03:24   #39

Quote:

thanx a lot again
Quote:
Thanx a lot i'm waiting on fire

Edit should be added in my first post but browser won't allow to edit lol :

..........i don't share my char withanyone he just knew my info by watch me BECAUSE I'M IN PUPLIC INTERNET CAFE he MIGHT BE my friend in real life i tell the truth it is hard to prove i know but i just play here with my friends i don't seek problems and if you plz help me and restore my char

....btw i want say something accept my apology about this because i know it not your fault it is mine not to be carefull >>>>
okay can you please wait. Im waiting for other staff to log on to know the hole story i know nothing about your info atm so please wait thank you

you were banned for different reasons look.....
Old 05/01/2010, 07:49   #40

Lmao Funny stuff. XD
Old 05/01/2010, 16:22   #41

hey all hope your enjoying the server. a botter was just found and ipbanned so you guys have a fair server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2010, 20:04   #42

Great work keep up good work

Hey nice great work guys keep up good work
Nice server really good and less bugs...

You should have come in game in the past few days good to see you back and hopeing to see ya a lot more and more

Btw gods maps like darkMonster map and Elysium.... have no mobs

also same for elephant hill map

Suggestions:
1st :to make boss mobs drop ep cards higher than normal mobs because useless if they dropp less than normal mobs

2nd:make option in the forgottendemons main webpage to allow players to change passwords

Last thing for now on main site under community section on main site there is (Also you can follow us on facebook for the latest news Click here To see ) you might check this link not working

events like easter Egg for example where players to hunt to collect eggs for prices or something like this

hopeing soon to see forum up and working on main site asap ^^

Regards 2Cute4Love
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2010, 21:27   #43

thanks for you suggestions

Quote:
Last thing for now on main site under community section on main site there is (Also you can follow us on facebook for the latest news Click here To see ) you might check this link not working
it works u just need to be logged into ur facebook before clicking it or it will bring you to login ur facebook
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2010, 20:33   #44

Quote:
Btw gods maps like darkMonster map and Elysium.... have no mobs
elysium has eudemons i cant bileive u missed em its like huge spiders and some are purple ROFL
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 00:16   #45

New Massive Huge event come and see fun for everybody and really good prizes come and see
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread