Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] max capacity of 55 totem?

Discussion on [Question] max capacity of 55 totem? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] max capacity of 55 totem?

Hello I already edited everything correctly:
cq_totemtype = Totempole.ini
and SynTotemPillar.ini

the max capacity I can put is 55 and wanted to put pets 100 pets as I do?

First of all everything already published my cq_totemtype, and totempole syntotempillar
and even then only the capacity goes to 55

Somebody help me?
Grateful to all

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rsro] Server capacity?
10/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 67 Replies
I tried to log a second ago, and I got only once, the message it is full. Rsro, had 2500 capacity 2days ago and had at MOST 500/2500 players online. Is it possible in two days server got +2000 active players? Or did they lower the capacity? I am talking about the Caan (Zeus) server.
SjSro, to small player capacity?
03/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi dudes! Does anyone know why SjSro only have 1000 player capacity? It seems kind of little to me :S Especially when so many paoples only are botting and stalling:confused:
[Questions]Capacity requirement
10/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi All the senior members and gurus here. I had been seraching around this forum and found nothing about capacitiy topic. Therefore i created this treat to ask for opinion for capacity requirement. Questions? Be it binary, lotf, coemu c#, what kind of requirement is needed? Example bandwidth, cpu and memory. What ia the guideline for 100 players, 500 players and 1000 or more...
SwSRO Server capacity
09/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 26 Replies
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3654/imagemqkr. jpg The client I am using version 1.091, why the client does not work the SwSRO ROLF : 35972/29816 Playing : 1000/1000