Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Eudemosn private Error!Help!

Discussion on Server Eudemosn private Error!Help! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server Eudemosn private Error!Help!

Following personal I installed the client of the gnn, and a patch of the tutorial everything this working my ip properly is localhost, mysql this working, accserver, gameserver, this everything working oh in the hour that am going logar in my servant with the bill test appears verifing account and restraint has a chance that appears welcome to the eudemons more online he doesn't get to play is only in that and it is locked can help me urgent please!!
Old 04/04/2010, 03:36   #2

elite*gold: 246
From your previous thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
Welcome to the forums! This is due to a client server mismatch. Your client is probably newer (more likely) or older (less likely) then the server you have setup.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Server Private
04/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Erro: Conexão com o servidor é interrupted.Please login novamente é o que eu apaguei todas as contas que só deixou um escuro!? eles me ajude por favor! Eu apaguei no Navicat!
Error-private server
02/14/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I have got an error on my private server..I start the server...I want to make account..I put the name on character ejrjwre - already in use... name asjwhfkfi - in use...all names i try in use...and i have an account..when I join the server i'm blocked..I ca't open shops...can't up at the horse...can't go in another way z.B Orks Valley...somebody who can help me with teamviewer or something please leave message here..
Help mo Private server Error!!!!!
08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hi all i low english very sry... i have client 1.150 cracked SRO_Client DSremu............... first my host file fixed..
[HELP] Private server error
06/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi as you can see in the image i can see my wepons but not the other guys one, i see them flashing some times (super effect) but it disapears. please help http://co-masters.es.tl/Galeria/pic-60.htm
Wow Private server error - help pls.
03/27/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, Installed a private server and I am running into this same error. I have tried different emu's to get the same error. The emu works fine on my old p4 but not on my amd 3800 (single core). The server crashes and gives this error when I ping the server or I try to connect to it. Here is the error: http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/jamesgould/pictur e/wowerror.gif Thanks in advanced