Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Castle population

Discussion on Castle population within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Castle population

1. would any1 know why the Castle population wouldnt rise after a maint?

2. how do change a eud to be a mount?
Old 03/18/2010, 12:33   #2

give little more details on #2 lol..
Old 03/18/2010, 12:34   #3

elite*gold: 5
1: In order for castle population to rise after a maint, you have to make sure you have food and houses for them.
2: not sure
Old 03/18/2010, 14:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight^Hawk View Post
1. would any1 know why the Castle population wouldnt rise after a maint?

2. how do change a eud to be a mount?
1: not sure the population goes up every maint, if it hasnt gone up in a few maint's then walk around inside ur castle look for any areas that are fenced off sometimes they can be improved but just dont show in ur list, FR has that issue sometimes.

2: this one it depends, is the pet you are wanting to change into a mount a pet already or is it a mount but the mount button isnt showing up? if the button isnt showing up go into cq_itemtype and under column able_mask make sure it is set to 7 for that particular pets id's, if you are wanting to change an existing pet into a mount it really isnt that hard just send me a message on here and i'll help you out.