Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] (PKT database)

Discussion on [QUESTION] (PKT database) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[QUESTION] (PKT database)

Some on has a "WORKING" pkt database?

I mean , Ive got lots of database, none of them the pkt worked fine 0.0

So can someone "realease" the cq_action or maybe only the pkt tableīs (would be lots easy`r for me xP ) to i can fix this issue in my database....

'm not really good with pkt fixes so i need an right example

(or rest thats needed for the pkt)
Old 03/14/2010, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok sorry i removed it
Old 03/15/2010, 07:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
bro zspider..he ask for example of working PKT querys..not PKTour Box..i also want that thing to make my PKT succesfully working..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SQL Question]Database cleanup
03/03/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
so i am trying to perform my own databse cleanup(as i and about 4 other people have already mad a char with the existing db) but everytime i try to delete all account but ours they are all gone...i know verry little about SQL but this should be pretty simple should it not...this is what query i am running on the account database: delete * from tbl_user where user_no<>firstnumber or user_no<>secondnumber or user_no<>thirdnumber or user_no<>fourthnumber but all accounts are gone even the...
[Question] Database
03/11/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Is there a script that you can run to clean out your database. I've noticed there is a lot of things left over from the previous owner.
DK Database question
08/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
while trying to help someone fix a prob i ran into something that i would like to get clarification on if anyone knows. in the billing database in table user_account what is the point of the remain_time remain_freetime and the expiration. i assumed that an account with 0 remain time and expired date that has passed would not be able to login. but that does not seem to be the case.....
question about walker mob database..
08/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
hi all ^^ well after a few hours working on walker i was able to make it work in the server i play in.. a lot due to Oracle's tutorials. well now that it works, im having a problem, the bot doesnt recognise the custom mobs of the server, and only attacks them if im being attacked.. so what i want to know is if its possible to add the costom mobs names, to the walker database? so it start attacking them..
question about getting database
05/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi all,just wondering how people gets original database from Sro,i mean they pay for it?they stole it? People from ecsro made it,but they donīt have the whole thing,so that make me guess they just stole it or something. Wanna know your opinnions :mofo: