Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help]shoppingmail problem

Discussion on [help]shoppingmail problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help]shoppingmail problem

hi all my problem is i am opening shoppingmail buy any thing then after some time i open the shoppingmail again then i found that i can't buy any thing from it and give me this in pic
and another thing there was an egg some time i can hatch it and some time when i clicked right click to go hatch place and wasn't go and didn't come back to my bag any one know how can i solve this problems
here that give me when i try to buy any item from shoppingmail after some time
Old 03/03/2010, 01:21   #2

elite*gold: 5
it sounds like you are using the candy db, the shopingmall error might be due to you not having enough EP.
Old 03/03/2010, 06:04   #3

yeah, on the Candy DB the items such as 10k % exp ball is worth 10k, but the buy value is 50k, so make sure to make it clear.
You may want to reset the item mall item values since the data doesn't match up.
If you don't want to deal with these small irritating bugs, download another DB.

edit - Gramatical Errors
Old 03/03/2010, 09:58   #4

ok guys i don't use candy DB and i have alot of ep to buy every thing i think the problem with cq_action like i told u i can buy any item from shoppingmail but after 5 mint i can't idk what's the problem
Old 03/03/2010, 09:59   #5

elite*gold: 5
thats strange, may i know the database you are using? ill see if i can figure it out
Old 03/03/2010, 10:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeatuall View Post
thats strange, may i know the database you are using? ill see if i can figure it out
ok ibeatuall here it's

i think the probelm in msgserver or cq_action if u can see it and help that will be great
Old 03/03/2010, 11:48   #7

Check ur Cq_goods. 1207 = shoping mall, make sure the items u r trying to buy are assigned to the mall. ( Search forum - there is a couple of post about mall)

Also the db u r using , ur client is gonna b crashing alot.
Old 03/03/2010, 12:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
Check ur Cq_goods. 1207 = shoping mall, make sure the items u r trying to buy are assigned to the mall. ( Search forum - there is a couple of post about mall)

Also the db u r using , ur client is gonna b crashing alot.
u didn't understand me my problem not in cq_goods or shoppingmail there are alot of things was working but now not i don't know what happen
Old 03/03/2010, 13:17   #9

Sorry, always make a back up when making changes. That db is not really good, servers that used it had problems - client crashes all the time.
Old 03/03/2010, 19:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
Sorry, always make a back up when making changes. That db is not really good, servers that used it had problems - client crashes all the time.
u think the problem in client not DB right? and about DB Darkside was work with it and worked fine for them why me???
Old 03/04/2010, 02:50   #11

Received Thanks: 1,066
This server is running fine, and no client crash at all, however the problem exists, when you buy the egg for the flying mount it does appear on the inventory, but when u right click it it doesn't go to the hatch batcher, tried with every combination possible, after that i could neither buy anything from the shopping mall, seems its a bug on the client side.
Old 03/04/2010, 03:41   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
This server is running fine, and no client crash at all, however the problem exists, when you buy the egg for the flying mount it does appear on the inventory, but when u right click it it doesn't go to the hatch batcher, tried with every combination possible, after that i could neither buy anything from the shopping mall, seems its a bug on the client side.
It's exactly what it would be (client side). I would suggest going to your chat log and translating the error text you are getting. It obviously isn't a lack of ep/gold or an ID error as there are no numbers that I can see inside the text.