Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warning] heaveneo

Discussion on [Warning] heaveneo within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation [Warning] heaveneo

hey all,

just sending a warning out to everyone .... there's a new up and coming server called heaveneo which is off stealing players to be their staff

heaveneo.webs.com

i had a little talk with this player before i banned him...

Quote:
Peace_Maker:i just needed a GM for my server i never told them to leave this server
Halo779[PM]:so you came here for a gm ....
Peace_Maker:yes that is it and then everyone started asking me about it
Peace_Maker:i mean just cause you join a server doesn't mean you have to leave the other
user information:

one of my staff members also got a few screenshots of this and since talking to a few more players they have said hes offered all sorts of positions (i have taken the chat out of the screens and put it into here together but if anyone dosent belive me i have the full screenshots here aswell)

good luck all and hope no one else has to put up with this player ...

Hio77
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2010, 05:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
thanks for the information
Old 02/22/2010, 06:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
thanks for the information
np .... he knows hes doing wrong and full out knew he was braking rules on my server .... theres every chance he will do it on ANY other server as well...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2010, 06:37   #4

Thank you for the warning.

Shame people have to go to other servers for staff. Not even a smart thing to do since they do not know the people. Why wouldn't he just ask on here for staff? This PeaceMaker asked the wrong player anyway. Stone Cold just doesn't leave a server for no good reason he has integrity.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/22/2010, 14:09   #5

This is a shameful act... but dude u just advertised his server...and this appear that he is a noob who doning know how to control a server ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2010, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArabianPrince View Post
This is a shameful act... but dude u just advertised his server...and this appear that he is a noob who doning know how to control a server ....
yes i did kinda point out his server BUT i was warning people of the links to look for etc .... with that you know the sort of site he would say ... the names he uses etc ...
Old 02/22/2010, 20:34   #7

haha, lol its so funny how noobs makes servers and then cant handle it, i think all those noobs who makes servers shoulnt make them in the first place and hio i hope u catch him on ur server and kick his **** :P
Thanks
1 User