Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have some problems

Discussion on i have some problems within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have some problems

can you tell me please how can i make stacktable items like special exp *****... UniXO 's ... and ep cards ... and a lot more.... and

another problem ... how can i make the 3rd stage mownt evolution???

and last one .... how can i make any player from the server vip 7...

that was all ... hope you will answer me ...
Old 02/21/2010, 11:23   #2

by mama020153

for item stacking info

by funhacker

make sure to thank them for thier threads programs and help
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2010, 11:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
by mama020153

for item stacking info

by funhacker

make sure to thank them for thier threads programs and help

tnx a lot men ... ur the best
Old 02/21/2010, 14:49   #4

elite*gold: 246
As for the VIP part, to make someone VIP 7 you go to the account table and modify their vip field to 7.

If you want to make every new account to a certain level of vip you would go to design view and change the default for the vip field to whatever level of vip you want them to start with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2010, 17:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
As for the VIP part, to make someone VIP 7 you go to the account table and modify their vip field to 7.

If you want to make every new account to a certain level of vip you would go to design view and change the default for the vip field to whatever level of vip you want them to start with.
i have another problem now .... the pet ranks dissapear ... and i made a pet 800* and then after the relog it was lvl 1 0* with loyality 0.... can you give em a fix for it ... or something...

AND I WANT TO ADD TO MY SERVER THE 150LVL - 200LVL - 255LVL ITEMS... in specialy the sword and the blade for lvl 255