Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with inventory

Discussion on problem with inventory within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with inventory

my admin got problems with player's inventory... something is blocking a phew slots... dont know what but can someone help me? like reseting the whole inventory or something like... what do we need to do?
Old 01/29/2010, 16:35   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
some items exist under your cq_itemtype and this player has it inside inventory ... but in your itemtype.dat those items not exist...

what you must do is simply - find all items inside cq_item for certain player and check their types comparing with this what player see in inventory....
this that he dont see .. jsut delete (you can even locate them inside cq_itemtype and delete them if not in usage...)

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2010, 01:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
delete record just like that?? i think coming soon problem will come.. cq_item will crash (maybe)
Old 01/30/2010, 05:43   #4

elite*gold: 246
To keep your database as clean as possible you should find out why characters are getting items that are not in your itemtype.dat. First find out which invisible items the character has, then find out how he got them. Fix that problem either by 1) Adding that item to itemtype.dat if they should be able to see it or 2) Removing the ability to get said item(s) permanently or temporarily. I do not suggest removing an item from cq_itemtype unless you are sure they cannot get it in game to prevent unnecessary clutter.
Thanks
2 Users