Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]DibiaseEO

Discussion on [NEW]DibiaseEO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/10/2010, 18:42   #91

elite*gold: 0
server back online, put back old rates, restored old accounts(from sunday)
Old 02/10/2010, 20:00   #92

Im sorry 2 say but this server sucks....This guy dibiase as a PM tryed 2 Pk my cousin and then my cousin kills him.Then he logs my cousins off and changes his name to "IMAGAYFAG"... Also he gives Pm and Gm out to people who hardly know about the game or ones who can hardly speak english.....ooo 1 more thing everyone on his server autocomposes!!!!! smh sorry 2 say but this guy is the worst i have ever seen
Old 02/10/2010, 22:06   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyd3 View Post
Im sorry 2 say but this server sucks....This guy dibiase as a PM tryed 2 Pk my cousin and then my cousin kills him.Then he logs my cousins off and changes his name to "IMAGAYFAG"... Also he gives Pm and Gm out to people who hardly know about the game or ones who can hardly speak english.....ooo 1 more thing everyone on his server autocomposes!!!!! smh sorry 2 say but this guy is the worst i have ever seen
rofl i tried to pk your cousin? u got it all wrong there buddy, ask anyone in the server who was there, your gay cousin pked me first, so he deserved the name change

and to the people who hardly know the game, id rather have people i know/trust then some noobs who will **** up the server

and nobody auto composes, i have anti auto-compose, so u failed at trying to make the server look bad, im going to have your flame removed
Old 02/10/2010, 23:59   #94

lmao he has screen shots of u doing it .....and when ur not on ppl on ur server proudly say they auto compose we have screen shots of those 2 !!!
Old 02/11/2010, 00:04   #95

reported, if you clearly read deadpools post on the top of the 7th page u will know why u are going to be infracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
Listen and listen well. Next time anyone flames and or responds ot the flames they are all getting infracted. End of story. I am tired of the petty garbage going on in this thread. Grow Up
Old 02/11/2010, 02:23   #96

Update: server is now low rate, High ep on weekends, low ep on week days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2010, 15:10   #97

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
#closed. I warned everyone that if there was anymore flaming or response to flaming then i would infract everyone involved. Dibiase take your petty server drama else where. You all need to grow the heck up and start acting like server owners and or responseable players. Trust me i have more i could say but for now i am biting my tounge.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread