Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{Question}about ingame broadcast

Discussion on {Question}about ingame broadcast within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Smile {Question}about ingame broadcast

hey everyone i was wondering how to add broadcast on my website like demons online did so people cansee the broadcast while they not in the game im just wondering cause it looks cool
Old 01/15/2010, 02:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
hey everyone i was wondering how to add broadcast on my website like demons online did so people cansee the broadcast while they not in the game im just wondering cause it looks cool
all broadcasts are logged to the table cq_ad_log a simple php with a select * from that table will do this ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/15/2010, 03:10   #3

Smile

i know about php its just i needed to know where broadcast was ty
Old 01/15/2010, 03:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
i know about php its just i needed to know where broadcast was ty
np ... thats what the button is for however :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]GM/PM Broadcast Command
04/17/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
You know how in the 5165 source when you use the /c command it says your name so like I use /c qwerty it says "CharName: qwerty.." in white letters, how do I change it so that it only says "qwerty" but in red? and no it doesn't say the name of whoever broadcasted it.. like tq bins. Btw this is how the cmd is setup now: { Game.World.SendMsgToAll(GC.MyChar.Name, GC.MyChar.Name + ": " + Message.Remove(0, 3), 2011, 0); ...
cSro InGame Gold Question
07/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Well, where can i buy ingame gold with real money ? i want to try mcsro.com, but when i register it says thank you for your registration or something like that, and when i try to log in it says The usars is closed now or something like that. Can someone tell me a trusted site, that i could buy gold...
[Question] About c3 Files/Ingame Equipment
12/18/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok, well from what I gather, absolutely no one has managed to find a way to edit c3 files as of yet, from something I read somewhere, I believe it's based on a custom plugin TQ used when creating. So since that's something I won't be able to achieve doing any time soon, I have another question. Would it be possible to build a new texture, and add it to a new piece of equipment, using a mesh already built for another texture, without having to replace any of the current textures? If it is...
L2Walker InGame [Question]
07/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hey guys ive got a question about l2 walker in game so.. im playing on a c6 server and i log in perfectly with 1.78 ingame walker but then when i go to policy i dont see any skills, before in c4 you would have to run l2asrv but i cant find any asrv's for c6 and its not working if you please help me find how to see skills in the policy settings it would be appreciated