Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows Server 2012 connection problem.

Discussion on Windows Server 2012 connection problem. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Windows Server 2012 connection problem.

Hi epvpers,
I am "new" to this part of Pserver, and after reading almost all of the topics around here, i cant fix my problem. And thats it (sorry for my bad english, if you dont understand something, let me know)

I am using Windows Server 2012 in an Host (vps semi), first time using it.
Server files are from VirtuaGames (mixed with demons-online)

Everything is onlineand fine, site, mysql, acc/msg/npc server, BUT, when i try connect to the server using the client on my pc it says the server is under maint.
My oem.dat is right configured, for client.
config.ini and account.ini on accserver, config and shell (.dat and ini) all with right configurations.
As i said, everything is online, plus the site says the server is: Online

To run the site properly i changed many things on windows, like variables, firewal rules, etc, and the tcp and udp ports are set to all ports(to apache service), is that the error while trying to conecct to server via client?

Any more info you guys need, ill post it here.
Need help with this, i cant sleep or do anything else until i fix this

Aditional info:
I cant acess the router, coz its a vps host, so i guess its all ok, just the ports thing is wrong or missing somewhere, and is that i think i need to know how to configure or change.

Tnks in advance,

Azura466

PS1: idk if this is the right section to post it, if not, pls any mod move it, ty.

Edit:
After looking for a solution, i just got the information to turn off the firewall, and i did. Server online and working.
Mod can close this topic, pls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2017, 07:04   #2

maby this help you

Old 09/16/2017, 06:10   #3

azura can i ask what windows os bit you hosting i keep having problem on my vps while running the game eudemons game server

thanks
Old 10/03/2017, 09:37   #4

elite*gold: 20
well... you sure this clients matches the server data?