Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Client sided

Discussion on [Question] Client sided within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Client sided

Hey guys. im making a new client for eden since we have some surprises up the road. And in this new client.. i cant see the Chat icons.. I Put a pic up of what im seeing.

Has anyone ran into the same problem? and if ya did. How did you fix it?
Any help at all is greatly appretiated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1124819702.jpg (524.6 KB, 23 views)
Old 12/30/2009, 18:04   #2

Here's a solution posted by a member a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killin View Post

**Edit**

This issue has been fixed. If anyone else runs into this issue. Check your control.ANI file inside your ani folder.

*Edit**
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2009, 18:06   #3

Thank you i'll try that.
Old 12/31/2009, 06:38   #4

elite*gold: 20
ah that issue .... it got us too ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Are the weekdays client sided or server sided?
08/30/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
It is really irritating to have to play on certain days to do certain rp dungeons and missions. Is the day (Baltane, Samhain and the other stupid days) on the server side of mabinogi, or client? I believe it is probably server-sided, but it would be nice to know. If it is client sided, would anyone know how i could change the day? So that i could finish Generation quests without waiting for tuesday? Thanks in advance.
Is Analyze server-sided or client-sided?
08/18/2010 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Because we are given 5 blank cards and we are shown the results after we choose them; if they are client sided, can we some how figure out which will give the best result? this would be a nice feature o_O
What is client sided and what isn't?
09/01/2009 - Shaiya - 9 Replies
Im wondering, what is client sided on US shaiya. I have found around 10 things, and all but one thing was server sided. I will post what I have found so far. -Mana Bar -Health Bar -Skill Bar (SP) -Level -Exp -Gold -Range (Only thing that actually worked) -Party buffs (Only Marksman Song and Luck buff, but I could easily find the others)
client sided vs server sided
07/04/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
well i was just wondering if anyone can compile a list of what is client sided and what is server sided im pretty much a noob at CE but im kinda getting the hang of it by just trying things out...im not in any way asking for addresses or anything like that but im just trying to save some time by finding out what i can change and what i shouldnt waste my time on so far i know that u can change movement speed, attack speed......yeah im noob lol if anyone can help me out i would realy...
Client sided vac?
05/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
this is for all those pro hackers out there. ive been thinking after scrolling through some old maplestory hack forums that theres a thing useing auto assembly to make it so that all the monster on one map spawn on one pixel this would be possible on conquer if i could get some help from some of you out there. the way i think this could be done is on everymap theres a spawn range for example in bi monsters cant and wont spawn in the water, so what it we take this spawn range and make it 1...