Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why people doesn't join Pservers .. ?

Discussion on Why people doesn't join Pservers .. ? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 12/20/2009, 15:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Well not much we can do until someone gets their hands on lattest server software and database. Reason being is back when ACME had the same as TQ had we were toping out 500-580 players online on 1 server. Back then LA only had 500-700 people online at any time, so it shows you what affect it has not having the lattest software :/

Yes your right ..
But the lastest DB exist you can download it ( or you can buy it )
0 % transalted or .. Talk with Candy ..
You can buy it for it only 300 $
Work 100 % but .. 0 % translated ..
Old 12/20/2009, 15:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only^Me View Post
Bro, if they don't know ... and why to sell an account, on a hard server, to be nobody, on a PServer ?

On PServer, you need to be from the start, to can be powerfull, in Tq, you need to have money to be powerfull
thats not all true.In TQ you can only buy EPs with money not special equipment nor special pets that can make you one of the top player in the server. so pserver are kinda like TQ you pay to get stronger if you don't wanna work hard.

thats just my opinion
Old 12/20/2009, 16:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh_Is_King View Post
thats not all true.In TQ you can only buy EPs with money not special equipment nor special pets that can make you one of the top player in the server. so pserver are kinda like TQ you pay to get stronger if you don't wanna work hard.

thats just my opinion
Hmm ...
A lot of people work hard ... for to not donate .. lol
Something like 79 %

Guyz i am instlling TQ say me an Server
-->NewYork
-->Toronto
-->Sydney
-->Barhingham

Thanks ..
Old 12/20/2009, 16:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoDark View Post
Why people doesn't join Pservers .. ?
There is an something like 15 k players .. at TQ

Rank Server Players
1 LA/LasVegas 4984
2 Toronto/Sydney 3655
3 NewYork 3137
4 London 2667
5 Birmingham 952

Why only 200 persons come here too ?
If you google : eudemons online private server
You will find frist top list and after .. elitepvpers ...
They are too lazy to make an account and active it ..

We are an awasome Community ..
With something like 200 players or more ..
Vote for Us !!
yeah we are awasome like a community but i talked with many player from TQ and they don't join `cuz many servers are just for a short time opened and there is `bout fun of playing ( pking, collecting items\eps\gold ) not everything to be that easy like u can get infinite eps and infinite stars there isn't that much fun like on TQ and NetDragon, and i agree with them i like to play there more then here `cuz u must work to can get a nice char and here in 1 day u get a char what there u get in some months that`s the point of this
Old 12/20/2009, 17:05   #20

Are servers from any1, who like harder, can take AcMe, who like easy, can take UnKnownSouls. If there was many ppl, server will be open more time, coz, no one will pay to can others play.