Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OFF TOPIC]Sad Christmas Tiding

Discussion on [OFF TOPIC]Sad Christmas Tiding within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
[OFF TOPIC]Sad Christmas Tiding

Many of you who know me outside of the forums also know that me and my wife watch two kids. Unfortantly today there was a house fire and the kids and thier mother lost everything. They made it out all right. The mother is being kept for over night observation, the daughter has already been release. The son however was taken to a differnt hostpital and is currently on a breathing tube. He had to be put into a medically induced coma because he was fighting them..even in his sleep (and believe me that boy has some strength)

I personally wont be around much over the next couple of weeks. I am going to be helping a server who is holding a Fund Raiser for the family.I am also going to be working trying to make sure that all 3 of them have a roof over thier head for the holidays.

I aint going to ask for money or anything from you all. All i ask is that you keep the family in your prayers. Below are 2 of the news articles on the house file.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2009, 06:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
i feel really bad poor kids and mother

Quote:
All i ask is that you keep the family in your prayers.
lolz ill remember that

i especially
feel forry for the boy that is on the breathing tube

is it a eo server fund raising if so reply back

oh man poor family
Old 12/20/2009, 07:41   #3

yes its an EO server that is doing the fundraiser.. I dont mention names simply because i dont do the whole advertising thing.
Old 12/20/2009, 07:44   #4

can you please pm the name and site to me :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2009, 07:47   #5

DEADPOOL we are so very sorry to hear this news, please send our thoughts to them all and we truly hope that the little one is ok.

Send me a message let me know if we can do anything to help we will certainly try our best.

again so sorry for the news.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2009, 16:32   #6

Let us help

The family will be in my prayers. Please let them know that we all are praying for them and have them in our thoughts. If you need anything please let me know. I have experience with fundraising and offer my services gladly. Also please pm me with the servers name. This is so sad but I have faith that all will be well and they will come through this with people such as you coming to their aid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2009, 21:12   #7

We will do whatever we can to help the Mckerns in ther time of need Thank you evryone for your suport on this fundraiser lets all lend a helping hand and do our best to make it a Merry Xmas For detials on our fundraiser please visit
Old 12/21/2009, 08:42   #8

I am very sorry to hear this news DeadPool. I hope that your family will be okay financially and that you can be back soon. Good luck finding them a good home and wish them a Merry Christmas from us all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2009, 08:46   #9

i am very sorry to heard this bad news..i from malaysia side would say we all will pray for them all and hopefully everything will recover soon..we hope their life will be better than before what i means is hopefully they have more cheerful and happy life after this with all helps from overall side...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2009, 09:56   #10

thank you everyone. Your wishes mean alot. Now for an update. As of yesterday night the daughter is still doing good. They kept the mother for another 24 hours because she was still getting dizzy and had issues walking. Now for the little boy. Jason is stable....but in critical condition. He has a respriator and a feeding tube in him. He is still in a Medicated Induced Coma. They have the respirator in still to try to break up some of the black **** in his lungs. The earilest they are going to start weening him off of it is tuesday.

I do kinda feel sorry for the doctors. Picture a child that is uber hyper at any given time. Add to the fact he is going to be sore, hungy, crabby, and well...hyper. The minute they reduce the medication that keeps him sedated he is going to bounce up and give em hell....Least i hope so.

Once again i want to thank everyone for thier support. I will be showing her this topic when her and the kids are out of the hospital...and if all goes as i hope...in a new home.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/23/2009, 20:16   #11

Here is some pictures of whats left of thier house. Couldnt really get inside due to the floor being unstable.They are in the first Spoiler so i didnt make this thread too large.

Old 12/23/2009, 20:26   #12

so sad glad we could help them out a little bit.... my prayers go out to them.