Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any servers still exist?

Discussion on Any servers still exist? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any servers still exist?

I'd like a low rate possibly.
Old 02/08/2016, 03:10   #2

I have one that is low rate but atm not released yet. still working on new classes. I am also working on a new quest and a new way for VIP rewards. If you want to test it let me know I can send u a link but know its not done yet.
Old 02/11/2016, 10:29   #3

try this lol
Old 02/26/2016, 16:55   #4

elite*gold: 20
sad everything dies..
Old 02/26/2016, 20:52   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
sad everything dies..
maaaaybe someday ... but not yet time for dying...
Old 02/27/2016, 16:09   #6

Well it's kinda dying plus everyone's growing up and moving onto new things in life from the time when I first started on this forum there was loads posting everyday now there's hardly anyone didn't think it'll be like this but oh well things happen :P
Old 02/28/2016, 21:13   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithbell2016 View Post
Well it's kinda dying plus everyone's growing up and moving onto new things in life from the time when I first started on this forum there was loads posting everyday now there's hardly anyone didn't think it'll be like this but oh well things happen :P
True its not like old days ... most people hard involved in EO left or switch to something else... its normal way of life for games ...
Still Until there are even few players who love the game and wish to play there will be (at least should) be place to give this possibility

I will try to hold with demons until the very ... veeery end How will be will see... True its not sitting like on first years but sentiment to work on it remained
Old 02/28/2016, 23:47   #8

Well iv been to prison and that's the main reason a havant been on and av done a lot of growing but wish the forum was how it was before when there where loads posting everyday I was interested in doing my own private server summit a havant done in a while but there's not point it'll be getting hosted for no reason cause no one would be playing it haha and its hard to find a decent team to actually work with that would dedicate them self to making the server better.
Old 03/02/2016, 02:35   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
maaaaybe someday ... but not yet time for dying...
its dying, but its not dead yet

its time for a new health pot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2016, 23:21   #10

It's sad how Eudemons ended up. The new servers are empty and the old ones are no fun anymore. This game is cursed and will probz end like Crazy Tao. Too bat Netdragon focused too much on conquer instead of eo.
Old 04/29/2016, 18:16   #11

Nah, actually NetDragon's Eo gets really decent, at a slow-pace that's true, but gets really decent now.
The things that P-servers lack now are:
1. Questing System - Most of the p-servers add quests that have mobs/bosses with 200-500 hp and take 1 damage for each pet you have converged + char, that's normally 4 damage per hit. Usually players don't like that, because that system makes the whole elemental gears and super citrines or knights really useless.
2. PvP System - Is always the same and everyone says it's based on BP when it's not, it's based on stats, but they don't really force the players to do PvP, like some PvP events that give really good things to make players want to join them.
3. Leveling System - You usually get to level 255 in 1h or at most a day, that's boring, nothing to enjoy there. Better make level cap 150 or something like that but growing on a normal rate.
4. Composing System - It's really boring, because most of the servers have a star limit now and high compose rates, which is stupid, you compose for 1 day or 2 days, and you are maxed BP after that you can't do anything anymore in the game. What's the fun in that ? Well there is none. It would be better with normal compose rate, no star limits ( for example on Chinese Eo there are players with 20.000 BP having 6000* pets and things like that ). Also bringing new compose systems, like the super rebirth system that you have already in the game +30 mark/rebirths per maintenance ( is low ). Well that system can be improved like netDragon did, using crystals, that makes Saint Dragon and Saint Bear composable even after you max the stats. So make an unlimited rebirth for all pets and add a system like that, and much more can be done about compose systems.
5. Drop Rates - P-servers, usually have worthless drop rates, there are tons of quests that take time due to the questing system and are not rewarding enough. What about a server with normal rates, where you can't get 6* - 30* universals from mall ? What about making a quest like Frozen for players with 300-400 BP that gives 6* boxed universals? Not tons of them just like 5-10 per run. What about then making a quest like Rotten for players with 500-600 BP that gives you 8-12* boxed universals ? Again not tons of them, because there are 3 bosses like 5x 8* boxed universals from each of the first bosses that's 10x8* universals, and 5x12* boxed universal from the last boss. Won't that be nice ? And so on, until you get to the quest that gives 30* universals. Also adding quests that give some kind of special pets that are OP or rare to get. Like add a quest that the bosses give 5 egg fragments and you can get an egg with 100-500 egg fragments based on their rarity and so on.
6. Legion War/Family War/PKT - On most of the servers those are useless. So what about a server that would give some really good things that you would surely want from those events ? Wouldn't that make it more rewarding?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's what now-days P-servers lack. Wouldn't it be much more fun for a server to have things like this ? More competitive, more fun and so on. All those and with friendly and understandable owners would make the game much more enjoyable.
Thanks
1 User