Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] 1 bp make much difference in damage

Discussion on [HELP] 1 bp make much difference in damage within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [HELP] 1 bp make much difference in damage

1 bp make much difference in the damage a vampire full 1428 bp player beats another 13 000 1426 full well where I can balance these damages ? because it implies that only the bp factor orders and ignore the rest of the factors

situation II : the player with least 2 bp takes very little damage with 2 bp...

please ask you to tell me where I can change the rules of damage , I'm not asking you to " do it for me " but show me the way
Old 10/17/2015, 18:59   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
cq_disdain - this is what you must very closesly rebuild. It is responsible for proper understanding how fights in PVM and PVP will look.

Dont ask for final solution as I bet no one will do this for you. Still in worst case you can try to use any of the released database to source this table from - but be aware that it can be made only till certain amount of stars there....
If you plan for example to allow on your server huge BPs (like on ours even 350k is possible in some ways :P) you must make very careful and very huge work on this

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users