Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Screen Login problem

Discussion on Black Screen Login problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Screen Login problem

Hi Guys,

I am trying out to create a private server on my own, and i am on the way to testing out. Already connected the client from server and db, the only problem now is that I am stuck on the black screen part after logging in to the test account, you know, the "Welcome to game..." portion.

How do you solve this? My flash is updated, no popup error message, it just wont log me in. I tried searching over for old threads with the same problem but to no avail.

I would appreciate any help from wiz and geniuses out there. Thanks in advance!

EDITED: I am not doing an EO server btw, but from TQ still and almost the same as EO, and anyone who wants to help me with this I am willing to pay for it via Paypal. I can do Teamviewer. So kindly drop comments here or PM me (if it is possible)
Old 09/20/2015, 00:56   #2

If you can't get your server to work ( your crazy tao server ) with missing files and stuff then you will never be able to run a server.

The server files you are trying to use are bugged lol, You will be able to log in if you know what your doing, but the files them self are **** and yes i do know who you are

Good luck !!
Old 09/20/2015, 06:09   #3

Actually, it is Warlords online... if you are familiar with it, you know it is much more like EO + CO combined. I have been looking for that game for so long time. Now I got the files and they are all so buggy and need lots of translation.

And I know you too... so are we even now? You don't have to follow me all the way and try to troll me here, you don't own this place now.
Old 09/20/2015, 06:12   #4

I have been on this forum since 2008, I aint really following you, i just seen your post and replied to you. Anyhow send me your skype and i will add you, show me the issues and i will provide help where i can
Old 09/20/2015, 06:24   #5

No thanks. I have worked it out last night. It is hard to do stuff around a raw server files with lots of chinese chars in it.

I would've closed or deleted this thread, only if I could've.
Old 09/20/2015, 06:28   #6

Ah okay well enjoy
Old 09/20/2015, 18:24   #7

elite*gold: 20
you connect but have black screen?

maybe that is a client side problem?

because otherwise you would not be able to connect.