Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RevolutionEO Climbing Those Steps.

Discussion on RevolutionEO Climbing Those Steps. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool RevolutionEO Climbing Those Steps.

So...It's almost 1 week since this server has been opened. As some of you are already playing you're of course enjoying it as for the past few days loads of changes have been made. I've been working on loads of events and i allready have added 2 fully working events. 1 of the events is called Firework blow up, it's being held dayly, starts at 19:40(server time) and finishes at 23:50(server time). The 2nd event is called FestivalLottery, this event is used as weekly event, starts on Friday 18:30(after maintenance) and finishes on Sunday at 23:50. More info below:

Firework blow up: hunt monsters, collect SpecialMatches, use them to light up the Fireworks that are placed all over Market/Cronus, in reward you'll get loads of Expierence, this way you will be able to level up a lot faster than the usual way.

FestivalLottery: Go to market, at Sodar(NPC) area there will be an NPc called FestivalLottery, use it to enter the special map that contains special matches that only drops SpecialToken, collect them, when you think you've had enough come back to the FestivalLottery NPC and use the SpecialTokens to get your Prizes:

1. AngryLion Egg
2. SoftlyLion Egg
3. LuckPiotion+50
4. LuckPiotion+100
5. LuckPiotion+150
6. 5*UniversalO Box - Contains 10 UniversalO's 5*
7. 28*UniversalXO Box - Contains 15 UniversalXO's 28*
8. 34*UniversalXO Box - Contains 20 UniversalXO's 34*

More events are being added such as, BarbecueEvent, MiningContest, Full HurdleMapRace.

As i said before the highest level is 139, but every Sunday after maintenance you'll be able to level up 1 level higher.
Even more translations have been done.
Even more bugs have been fixed.
All eudemons have been made to hatch with the same status and all of them do compose at the same rate.
FamilySuperviros has been fixed so you can uplevel your family to levle5 and uplevel your BP tower to level 4.

A lot more is to come to this server. Everyone is welcome, come join us, have fun.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/14/2009, 00:41   #2

Thats alot of stuff you've been working on, I hope it all pays off.

Good luck with the rest of your events.
Old 11/14/2009, 01:29   #3

Thank you vewry much and i wish you best of luck with your server
Old 11/14/2009, 05:52   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Not alot of use having luck +150 since the limit is 255 (not tested the msg limit - but I am sure it is the same as level)
Old 11/14/2009, 13:32   #5

Yes it is the same as level, and you're right there is no really use of it, but because i couldn't think of anything else to add, i added them potions. :P
Old 11/14/2009, 16:36   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
actually idea with luck is not bad.

I am announcing on my server new way of giving star points to pets from a while ago - and actually it will be exactly via luck potions

For example - 1 potion will give 5 lucky points to any eudemon that is above 200 luck already. Now each use of such a potion will add 5 luck which means 10 free star points on pet (meaning 10 potions = 1*). Of course stars like this gives only BP nothing more....

About possibility over 255 - well just change in DB structure from smallint to int and this should do it...

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2009, 17:13   #7

you're right, i haven't tryed it yet but i'll test it on my test server. if it works i'll let you all know in this post.
Old 11/14/2009, 22:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
So...It's almost 1 week since this server has been opened. As some of you are already playing you're of course enjoying it as for the past few days loads of changes have been made. I've been working on loads of events and i allready have added 2 fully working events. 1 of the events is called Firework blow up, it's being held dayly, starts at 19:40(server time) and finishes at 23:50(server time). The 2nd event is called FestivalLottery, this event is used as weekly event, starts on Friday 18:30(after maintenance) and finishes on Sunday at 23:50. More info below:

Firework blow up: hunt monsters, collect SpecialMatches, use them to light up the Fireworks that are placed all over Market/Cronus, in reward you'll get loads of Expierence, this way you will be able to level up a lot faster than the usual way.

FestivalLottery: Go to market, at Sodar(NPC) area there will be an NPc called FestivalLottery, use it to enter the special map that contains special matches that only drops SpecialToken, collect them, when you think you've had enough come back to the FestivalLottery NPC and use the SpecialTokens to get your Prizes:

1. AngryLion Egg
2. SoftlyLion Egg
3. LuckPiotion+50
4. LuckPiotion+100
5. LuckPiotion+150
6. 5*UniversalO Box - Contains 10 UniversalO's 5*
7. 28*UniversalXO Box - Contains 15 UniversalXO's 28*
8. 34*UniversalXO Box - Contains 20 UniversalXO's 34*

More events are being added such as, BarbecueEvent, MiningContest, Full HurdleMapRace.

As i said before the highest level is 139, but every Sunday after maintenance you'll be able to level up 1 level higher.
Even more translations have been done.
Even more bugs have been fixed.
All eudemons have been made to hatch with the same status and all of them do compose at the same rate.
FamilySuperviros has been fixed so you can uplevel your family to levle5 and uplevel your BP tower to level 4.

A lot more is to come to this server. Everyone is welcome, come join us, have fun.
Nice but there is one thing i see wrong in the server...... There is no client patch just a download the client you should add a patch in so people don't have to download the client . Yes i checked out you website gonna check Server soon i check all servers out to see what people have done. No i don't steal your ideas i make my crap Lol Good Luck i hope that advise helps

Underground Gaming Leader
Old 11/14/2009, 22:56   #9

Yeah, luck in all servers even TQs gives a boost at star growth rate or whatever it's called.
Old 11/15/2009, 00:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post

I am announcing on my server new way of giving star points to pets from a while ago - and actually it will be exactly via luck potions

For example - 1 potion will give 5 lucky points to any eudemon that is above 200 luck already. Now each use of such a potion will add 5 luck which means 10 free star points on pet (meaning 10 potions = 1*). Of course stars like this gives only BP nothing more....

About possibility over 255 - well just change in DB structure from smallint to int and this should do it...

Regards
This idea is exactly why I am pretty sure it's limited in msg.exe too. As I wanted to make a pet that was purely only luck.
Old 11/15/2009, 00:47   #11

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
This idea is exactly why I am pretty sure it's limited in msg.exe too. As I wanted to make a pet that was purely only luck.
but in what you failed??????

from DB I made 50000 lucky pet, it gave normally stars ... pet was normally behaving ... so first try - worked..

so you mean - when I use potion that I prepare to add those lucky - here can fail????? Nah... dont think so should work - tomorrow will test it
Old 11/15/2009, 07:20   #12

Quote:

from DB I made 50000 lucky pet, it gave normally stars ... pet was normally behaving ... so first try - worked..

so you mean - when I use potion that I prepare to add those lucky - here can fail????? Nah... dont think so should work - tomorrow will test it
This was back before pally servers were released like I said it's possible that this will work. If it does good on ya but then at the same time perhaps it was just the cq_action type that would not allow me to go pass 255 (with database edited to allow 32bit)
Old 11/15/2009, 11:26   #13

What is this? some sort of release thread that you're making useless post on, if they were related in some way to my server, then i have nothing against it.
Old 11/15/2009, 11:44   #14

Quote:

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
you're right, i haven't tryed it yet but i'll test it on my test server. if it works i'll let you all know in this post.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
This was back before pally servers were released like I said it's possible that this will work. If it does good on ya but then at the same time perhaps it was just the cq_action type that would not allow me to go pass 255 (with database edited to allow 32bit)

That is the whole conversation regarding this which had alot to do with this thread. ie your luck potions and their usefullness
Old 11/15/2009, 12:52   #15

well ok...