Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help - Invisible Paladin Wings

Discussion on Help - Invisible Paladin Wings within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 11/15/2009, 00:03   #16

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
i have checked dynarank.ini , dynaranktype.ini , cq_dyna_rank_type, everything matches but i just don't know what im doing wrong so the eudemon ranks gets stored in cq_dynaranktype.
meaning cq_dyna_rank_rec ??

ok - another suggestion - what IDs having your pets when born?? (IDs in cq_eudemon).
Why I am asking? Becasue sometimes wrong started IDs can bring unexpected many problems .... horrible impossible true... so anyway check and try to compare with other proper DB where this is working...

YEA just a shot - ideas like this many times saved my ***

Regards
Old 11/15/2009, 00:37   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ok so i hactched a eudemon and it's id in cq_eudemon id column is 2022343976 ... will that help you to maybe sort out my problem?
Old 11/15/2009, 00:48   #18

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
nah your IDs are correct...
well sorry for now no more ideas - when something comes to my mind will post it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2009, 01:46   #19

Oki thanks.
Old 12/05/2009, 05:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionEO View Post
I've got 1 more problem, after every maintenance eudemon ranks don't get recoded in cq_dyna_rank_rec. So after maintenance all players log in with Rank 1 eudemons...so if anyone had this problem and know how to fix it please let me know.
This has nothing to do with pet ID, this happens mostly when you use the maints tool it doesn't shutdown the server correctly it just closes it and reopens it before the msg can fill out the cq_dyna_rec. Close the msg by pressing esc or the close buttom or type kickoutall then restartserver in the msg text box. Once it's done closing/restarting check the cq_dyna_rec table.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2009, 11:47   #21

Unfortunatly im not using any tools at all but this might work so i'll try it out.
Old 12/05/2009, 15:38   #22

Here is a pic to clear it up I was half asleep trying to get these wings to work which I never got them to work

<----more MSG Commands, good looking out cruey
1. Enter kickoutall
2. Enter restartserver <---I like this way don't need to reopen the MSG
or
Just click the ??MSG?? not ???MSG???
???MSG??? will not update your cq_dyna_rank_rec

When you see the message "Kernel logic closing..." then "server will close in 1... 2... 3..." then look at your cq_dyna_rank_rec once its done

btw if you figure out the wing invis problem let me know been working on it and kept hitting dead ends in the mean time keep it REALLY REAL but not to real -.-