Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Looking for some one to help me to get links for DB

Discussion on [Help]Looking for some one to help me to get links for DB within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Looking for some one to help me to get links for DB

Look for one still has the old Database can upload it to me
what i need is
Bug less Revo Database which in

or any other DB which has no vampire or necromancer or dark knight , i wanna to start from scratch

----
I did not write this in order to steal the work of one and get his database, but I want a clean database which is released before but links is dead now
----
If you don't have any links and you got a few free time and you're going to upload it on the internet told me first, because i don't need some of the files
Such as c3.Dnp and data.Dnp .. to reduce the size of the files you are uploading ....
-----
This would be wonderful if you personalize a little of your time to help me and didn't ignore me , Thanks ^^

Releases:

Don't tell me , why you didn't ask the uploader ( who uploaded the db i want ) to fix the dead links Because most of them is banned i think and their releases date is 2009-2010 >.>
Old 02/07/2015, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 540
if you go here
and look at the links for servers and databases ... you will see under the link for the release thread is a link for the client and database directly which is on i went ahead and uploaded it to before i noticed it was there though... anyhow there u go
Thanks
1 User