Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW] CQ_ACTION TABLE ANALYSIS PROJECT!

Discussion on [NEW] CQ_ACTION TABLE ANALYSIS PROJECT! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [NEW] CQ_ACTION TABLE ANALYSIS PROJECT!

Hi everyone!

I'm Crue, you might have remembered me from awhile ago. I used to be more active and I helped people with their problems from time to time. Anyway, i've returned!

And now I have a new project that I would like to start with whomever would like to participate in! I'll explain all about this so that its "simple and sexy" for you to understand.

The cq_action table probably contain everything that is, on the server. When you talk to an NPC your using the cq_action table. When you login to the server and you get messages, your probably using the table again! There are many ways that we all use the cq_action table and we might even not notice it.

This projects purpose is to list some records that we all can use to do certain things.

Different actions opperate with different Types, Datas and Param records. So if you made a new action and left everything to 0 except for the ID and set the Type to 126, you could insert a message into the Param column and then whenever the action is used, a message will pop-up that you put in the Param column. Confused? No worries, those that are will probably get the hang of it and you can ask any questions whenever.

When you find an action that you would like to enter into the list, simply submit it like this:

---------------- (<-- put a line to seperate each entry)
(Name, like what it does)
----------------

Type: (Type ID) Data: (Data ID) Param: (Param Record)

When you submit your entry, I will test it in the server and then post it if it works. Otherwise if it doesn't work, I will ask if there are any spelling mistakes and for you to check it.

I misplaced my list of notes that I have found, but i'll put the ones up that I remember, momentarily.

Quote:
(Entries can go in here)