Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server] DiscordEO

Discussion on [New Server] DiscordEO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New Server] BrassWorks Online

BrassWorks Online has now opened from testing, max star cap was 150 while in testing and will be boosted to 1,000 now with this post, i welcome all new members personally and hope to see you in game!!

Owner: [GM]Azreal[PM]
Server up time 24/7 (auto maintenance feature)
Friendly Staff
Star Cap: 1,000
Low compose rates 10-20
medium ep rates
Max Summon:3 (4th will be added later)
A lot of pets
English speaking host
Patch Notes to keep you informed

-----------------
New Quests will be added
Adding New pets
Auto-donation System coming soon!
VIP 11
A lot of pets
Come Check us out!!
Website is under construction, temporary look, but everything works just fine.

name change for server and website will be taken care of in the next few days
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 10:41   #2

Love the server, hope a lot of people join, looking forward to see new players as well.
Old 08/26/2014, 05:29   #3

elite*gold: 540
next time you make accusations about someone you should be very clear if what youre saying is true .... you may end up making that person angry and getting more than you asked for ... just something to remember
Old 08/26/2014, 05:29   #4

Server is down for a while, i'm being ddoss'ed by TriggerHappy, will try to get it up as soon as i can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
next time you make accusations about someone you should be very clear if what youre saying is true .... you may end up making that person angry and getting more than you asked for ... just something to remember
so a threat from you because i was told that it was your name, after me and my artist confront you, and what are you going to turn into the next person that ddoss's people for fun??
Old 08/26/2014, 05:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki-Yomi View Post
Server is down for a while, i'm being ddoss'ed by TriggerHappy, will try to get it up as soon as i can.

so a threat from you because i was told that it was your name, after me and my artist confront you, and what are you going to turn into the next person that ddoss's people for fun??
I dont need to ddos you i know more legal ways to get what i want if you cause me problems.... you and your artist did exactly that confront and insult me with no proof or reason ...
suggestion: know what youre doing before you try to host a server and you wont have problems like this and definately be careful who you pick fights with

ps view my post in the if you would like to purchase the discordeo.com domain
Old 08/26/2014, 05:49   #6

Server is back up, ddoss gone just fine, and can a mod remove idle's posts, dont see why he is trying to sell the domain that he bought for a year in this thread, yeah its my server name but i went to a different person for my vps.
Old 08/26/2014, 06:04   #7

my posts are in full compliance with this sites rules but just for the sake of argument i will put the domain for sale in the instead of on this thread
Old 08/26/2014, 06:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger_Happy View Post
Hey, Idle I think you need to give PowerChaos some type of protection while your at it as his **** is still down *****. and wow Yomi your server and site the whole thing went down in a few seconds how weak *****!
you are still banned, but i will give you thanks for that quote lol ....
Old 08/26/2014, 06:18   #9

Lord, enough... yall need to remember one thing... Haters make us famous! This is a strong server with new stuff and corrections to old db errors all the time... old glitches will be eradicated and new pets and effects added all the time. Everyone is welcome to help us play and enjoy Brassworks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2014, 06:23   #10

Thanks Shry for the support, we are doing our best with removing all the bugs we can, adding pets, effects, quests, different looks to the server, and much more with our up coming patches.
Old 08/26/2014, 06:31   #11

lol you are fast on your way to being famous already servers like this usually dont last you should have done your development and security protocols before you put your server online .....
anyone playing this server will probably have all sorts of connection problems just from the fact you put your webserver on your gameserver ... thats a very silly thing to do .... all anyone would need to do to lag your server is register an account lol
Old 09/01/2014, 18:33   #12

Idle the server is runing just fine and is great.. u just need to back off and get a life ty n have a nice day...

Everyone Else come join us its a great server
Old 09/02/2014, 06:38   #13

thank you Phallen for the support, im working on putting new pets in, and going through the client for more stuff, also have my artist working on a new overlay for the in game look, and have surprises for quests in the future.
Old 09/03/2014, 11:08   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phallen1993 View Post
Idle the server is runing just fine and is great.. u just need to back off and get a life ty n have a nice day...

Everyone Else come join us its a great server
seriously necro posting to pick a fight with me on someone elses server ... thats totally a bad idea.... last time Im gonna say this no one from this server has anything to say to or about me or it will not be a pretty result end of conversation
Old 09/03/2014, 14:17   #15

Omg Idlemonkey, just leave him alone and let him get on with his server, upset coz he didnt use your host XD ?