Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] <--- I need it!

Discussion on [HELP] <--- I need it! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] <--- I need it!

Ok, so obviously no one checks the help sticky anymore because my post has sat there for over 48 hours, no reply. So I am creating this thread to try and bring more light into what im looking for.

Ok this is my first thread actually asking for help. By using all the search tools, all of the guides I have found and with my own personal knowledge, I have managed to get 4 servers running on 1 client. 1 test server for all the testing and 3 special servers with different styles. (Im not saying what styles until they are all released )

I need help with the following:
*Knighting Eudemons over 600*'s (I have heard it is possible)
*Making the max level on the servers 255 (I know its cq_config in data1 but not sure exactly WHERE or if there are other things i need to change.)
*Commands to send people to jail or mute them. (I cant figure out these commands even after looking at the 100's of lists there are, too many commands to find the right ones. I even managed to make my own cq_actions for multiple things and reload them right on the server but cant figure out something as simple as muting a player!)

If anyone is willing to help me by giving me links to guides or even wanting to use messenger I would be grateful!

MSN:

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Thanks,
DF Owner
Old 09/29/2009, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
personaly I do not bother with that thread. I think it shouldn't even be stickied still. It was created by a previous mod that did not realise a thread that is treated like a forum only becomes a giant mess.

As for the questions.

1) You will have to use olydbg to locate and change the values of the restricted stars on pets. You can find plenty of guides on debuging the msg server.

2) This one is quite easy to figure out as I don't feel like opening my navicat atm you can do this to locate it.
Things you will need to ask:
What is my server's max level? (you can find that out with this /uplev 255)
What part in the cq_config has this value? Do a filter where data1 = maxlevel
What does my cq_levexp have as a max level? (character cq_levexp.type = 0)

3)You can download the ACME Admin Tool created by nooneatall and forcer and use this to ban people on your server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/29/2009, 23:27   #3

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
2) This one is quite easy to figure out as I don't feel like opening my navicat atm you can do this to locate it.
Things you will need to ask:
What is my server's max level? (you can find that out with this /uplev 255)
What part in the cq_config has this value? Do a filter where data1 = maxlevel
What does my cq_levexp have as a max level? (character cq_levexp.type = 0)
Max level is 137,
cq_config id=10 data1=300.
cq_levexp highest level with type = 0 is level = 300.
After double checking all levels with type=0 there are no levels missing in between 1 and 300.
Client says congratulations you have reached the max level at 137.
Do i need to edit type = 1, type = 2 and type = 3 as well?

Got acme, found out there is no way to change it from reading accounts db for accounts, and all 4 of my servers are set to my. Any other way to botjail/mute?

Haven't made it to editing the msg server yet, I'm going to try adding levels up to 300 on types 1, 2 and 3.

Thank you so much for helping funhacker, i actually look up to you >>.
Old 09/29/2009, 23:35   #4

You can mute people by entering /disabletalk [username]
This will change the disableFlag value to 1 in cq_user. Change it back to 0 to unmute.
It's very fun to do. Very fun.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/30/2009, 00:07   #5

Very useful, thanks. I have solved the level issue but it wont show exp til next level. Any fix for that?

Tags
600*, knights, lvl 255, max level