Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] eudemon's composing trick

Discussion on [HELP] eudemon's composing trick within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] eudemon's composing trick

How can I make my pet ride can only be compos use pet id and can only use redstone to switch the eudemon's id with another?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]when the eudemon evolves, it becomes another eudemon
05/26/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Hello everybody, I 'm with a little problem on my server, when a eudemons reaches a certain level and that peopl him evolve he turns into another Eudemon, someone could tell me how do I fix this? Thank you in advance
[HELP]Composing.
12/07/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Well as everybody had this problem when first using the 5165 source, players cannot make their gears any farther than +9. I went through and tried so many things possible and came to 3 different outcomes. 1.The item would disappear. I tweaked around with it then after that this result: 2.The item would not plus up, but the composition points would go retarded i.e. 26464/2700. Tweaked around with it one more time then this: 3. Item would go to +12 but once you equipped it, it would go back...
About Composing
10/03/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 35 Replies
Okay here we go :) As lot of ppl know u can compose items to gain an extra bonus First Tip If u wanna compose one hand weapons u can do it with all kinds of Onehanders exsample - u got super 2 sock club and u want 2 make it +1 so u got 2 buy 2 +1 Onhanders it dosent have to be the same type of weapon instead or 2 +1 clubs there can be +1 hammer and +1 dagger or any weapon that is an onehander. Other case is when u want to compose backswords u cant compose them with others onehanders...
COmposing Eudemon after max compose
07/06/2009 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Hi IS there any technique we could use to compose your Eudemn after maximum compose have being reached (including luck compose)? thx in advance
Gem Composing. . . ???
12/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i guss composing gems is very good idea but its semes very hard to get super gems from composing ,,,,and its alot of cash more than we needs to buy super gems coz its costs 10,000 silvers to compose 15 normal gems to get refind one and 15 refind with 800.000 silver to get super gems......its look more harder for me...but i want know its only normal gems drops from killing monsters...... and thats composing made to those gems..... and can i upgrarte my gems on my sockets ....? ...