Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Connect my server

Discussion on [Question]Connect my server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Connect my server

I have done open winmysqladmin, accserver, NPC, MsgServer, navicat... and it work.. with hamachi ip server. Open and ply. Still normal no error.

But how make each other connect my server? i need share my client EO... i need test make sure no error if player join my server.

Sorry bad english
Old 05/18/2014, 14:05   #2

that why i need to know... because my client all file with winmysqladmin, accserver, NPC, MsgServer... i m use Manequiin server client
Old 05/20/2014, 18:54   #3

all i understand player cant join your server because your firewall still on

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
[Question]''Cant connect to game server''
08/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
can eny1 tell me what I shud do? :( I wanna have my own little server I can play whit when I am bored but I just get the ''Cant connect to game server'' error what can I do the solve the problem? :( :confused:
[Question] Can't connect to server even when i have its ip address and port
12/20/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 4 Replies
sorry for bothering guys, but since rumble ro is down, i have to find another server... i found a server which is (BlackOutRO) but everytime i run my openkore it cant connect it says "Timeout on account" and when i use the openkore hook in the client the clients does not start and give me errors.. thnx to the people who helped me on my last thread.. hope you can help me again ^^:rolleyes::rolleyes:
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.
[Question]How to connect?
03/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
how can i connect on a pserver?