Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Private server on Vista?

Discussion on Making Private server on Vista? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Making Private server on Vista?

can someone help me make a private server on vista?
i have tried using 2 guides but they were too much for head :P
can anyone help me?
Old 09/06/2009, 23:45   #2

Your makin a server, You should make it on a VPS if you want it to be dedicated, 24/7 uptime.. So its better all around if you make it on a vps, windows xp, 94. Ither would be easier ( can follow usual guides ) to make one
Old 09/07/2009, 01:57   #3

elite*gold: 20
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by badana View Post
can anyone help me?
if u need any help just me on msn and ill help u out i got some free time on my hands
Old 09/07/2009, 21:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphonseHax View Post
Your makin a server, You should make it on a VPS if you want it to be dedicated, 24/7 uptime.. So its better all around if you make it on a vps, windows xp, 94. Ither would be easier ( can follow usual guides ) to make one
a good site for a cheap vps / dedi server
Old 09/08/2009, 00:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by badana View Post
can anyone help me?
I don't what be a spoiler but if you can't even get the server itself runnen this means you better stop working on it right now.
Old 09/08/2009, 06:58   #6

Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
I don't what be a spoiler but if you can't even get the server itself runnen this means you better stop working on it right now.
here is a concept, if you don't have something productive to say or a way to help the person then don't say anything. EVERYONE started out not knowing a darn thing and we all learned from doing. Now kindly keep your scarcastic remarks to yourself unless you want to help the person.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2009, 15:43   #7

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy View Post
I call attention to the following posts.

Everyone starts somewhere and you're no better this person. You only know how to setup a EO server to start because you have gone through it by doing a CO server. So I suggest before you start having a go about what people should or should not do you best look into you're own experience. Yes this person has failed atleast 2 times trying to setup his/her server but atleast they used the search function to locate guides for them you obviously didn't.
Thanks
2 Users