Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Expballs

Discussion on Expballs within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Expballs

Any one an idea how to add a new expball?

i mean, If you click on it on your eudemon. it automatics takes it from your bag (like expballs) but this seems not to work on new expballs (id 1022020)

any idea how to fix this?

thankyou.
Old 03/31/2014, 22:59   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
you cannot use this ID for expball itself...
you can make shell for expball with this ID ... shell that will start an action to fill out and make expball ... but in the end it will be created expball with ID proper for exball but just filled with certain amount of exp inside data...

second thing - remember you have more then 1 expballs that can be used to fill in with exp...
Old 04/03/2014, 02:29   #3

elite*gold: 0
You have to edit msg server , its the same as a eud. crystal if the crystal has a certain power the eud crystal icon in the pet bag doesnt work. So the only solution is through msg server.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pets and ExpBalls
10/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I have a sort of odd problem, for some reason random pets won't use special expballs unless their mete_level is set to 25500000. But this only happens to one players account. Other people can compose just fine and use expballs on thier pets, but this one player can't get special exp balls to work on any pets. Any idea what might cause it or how to fix it? I did check that exp_type is set to 1 in itemtype and it is, but like I said, the same kind of pet will use special expballs for other...
[Help]expballs/CrystalBug
08/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hello all i have found bug in my server ... when i hatch new pet and try to give it a expball/crystal it will not lvl up , i have to go kill some monsters first then i be able to use expballs on it , any one knows why ?
125-130 with expballs
12/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
i have 50 exp balls from being blessed and lvling do any1 think i i reach lvl 130 from 125 with 50 exballs or what lvl??im a ninija non reborn!!
Level with DBs and Expballs
08/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I posted the following on some random newbs post, and practically no one seen it, so here. This will show about how many Dragonballs or Expballs it would take to level from level 100 - 130. ExpBall Leveling: (Source: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templat es/79340-exp-ball-chart.html) 100: +18.4% (5.43 ExpBalls to level)
[HELP] Expballs
11/29/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, i'm running my own private server and i have problems with expballs, expballs give too high exp when you use it. I already tried to do it with ExpBallRate in the config and then also in the source but the exp it gives is still to high. If anyone know how to fix this pls help. Thx!