Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Big problem

Discussion on Big problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Big problem

hi everyone i hope you can help me with this...

i got this problem with the homepage not working using appserver when i try to access the page it says : Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 21

i havent changed anything in the config.php and i dont know what the problem is mysql is working fine coz i can use navicat vithout mysql i wouldnt be able to use navicat. please if you might know what the problem is tell me .
Old 09/01/2009, 13:55   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
open this config.php and check once more if all logins and pass are correct.

maybe ip changed on server?? maybe you moved ... etc?? maybe you change login or pass to db and forgot to put it here?

btw - write if all you pages (index.php, rankings.php etc showing the same info...)

because its like this:

you opening

its loading whole content from index.php by adding all codes from config.php to this index...
so check your line 21 counting from 1st of your index and ending on config content...
Old 09/01/2009, 14:03   #3

elite*gold: 20
you don't have mod_mysql enabled in your php.ini, go there and check it.
Old 09/01/2009, 14:06   #4

i havenmt chasnged any passwords i havent moved or anything. yesterday everything was fine everything was working. yes all the other pages show same info, register.php, and all other.
Old 09/01/2009, 14:14   #5

where can i find that file callled php.ini because i cant find it in appserver, or mysql folders.