Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACTOGamer players of there CrazyTao Server!

Discussion on ACTOGamer players of there CrazyTao Server! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ACTOGamer players of there CrazyTao Server!

I do know and understand the owner has shut down the server. If you was a player of that server we can bring your account to are Domanation Server. Please send me a email at and i will restore your account in 24 hours or sooner.

Thanks,
ECHO Gaming LLC.
Old 12/12/2013, 14:53   #2

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrage2013 View Post
I do know and understand the owner has shut down the server. If you was a player of that server we can bring your account to are Domanation Server. Please send me a email at and i will restore your account in 24 hours or sooner.

Thanks,
ECHO Gaming LLC.
this guy opens servers once a year for a couple months around this time to make a bunch of donations and then closes his server ....

I would not reccomend playing here if you intend on playing longer than one month or if you intend on donating at all as you will not be able to keep your account or donation for long before they go offline again till next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Death[PM] View Post
Or come start on our server. We have a lot more available for everyone with a wide variety of maps as well as new maps, pets, and quest to come!

Website -
this guy might stick around for a while hes a jerk sometimes but he is devoted in his projects and will probably make a good effort of it
and you would probably have better luck keeping your account open for a while if you played mystictao instead
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2013, 21:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
this guy opens servers once a year for a couple months around this time to make a bunch of donations and then closes his server ....

I would not reccomend playing here if you intend on playing longer than one month or if you intend on donating at all as you will not be able to keep your account or donation for long before they go offline again till next year

this guy might stick around for a while hes a jerk sometimes but he is devoted in his projects and will probably make a good effort of it
and you would probably have better luck keeping your account open for a while if you played mystictao instead
That almost brought a tear to my eye idle. But thanks man! =D
Old 12/13/2013, 03:36   #4

Lol idle what you going to do when it's a year from now and my servers are still open how you going to explain your self? I may be new but I will tell you right now you need to stop spreading bad rumors about me when you don't know me. Btw reported.
Old 12/13/2013, 06:33   #5

Good luck Blood. If you have any questions about the Crazy Tao development feel free to ask. We are going to try to push for a Crazy Tao section.

For all Crazy Tao developers please go to this post and give your opinions, The more we have the more likely that they will bring a Crazy Tao section to Elitepvpers.

Old 12/13/2013, 15:48   #6

elite*gold: 540
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrage2013 View Post
Lol idle what you going to do when it's a year from now and my servers are still open how you going to explain your self? I may be new but I will tell you right now you need to stop spreading bad rumors about me when you don't know me. Btw reported.
no need to spread truth as a rumor be warned those who go play that server

you missed the fact that your yearly scam has been documented multiple times and just changing your name doesnt change who you are