Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Divine Patch

Discussion on Divine Patch within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Divine Patch

Hello!
I kno are many post about this "Divine Patch", but i wana know when it will appear ?

Thanks!

Respect!
Old 08/06/2009, 13:20   #2

When you know that MANY POSTS are ABOUT THIS "Divine Patch" Then Why the HELL Did you POST a new POST About it ! To Increase the Spam !!!!
-------------------------------------
If Anyone Got it he will Release it or Sell it and at the 2 Cases he Will Announce that on EPVP

Regards
Spy520
Old 08/10/2009, 00:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
When you know that MANY POSTS are ABOUT THIS "Divine Patch" Then Why the HELL Did you POST a new POST About it ! To Increase the Spam !!!!
-------------------------------------
If Anyone Got it he will Release it or Sell it and at the 2 Cases he Will Announce that on EPVP

Regards
Spy520
i too think this

if somebody release, the thread will be very, very, very much peoples posting.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Divine-SRO
05/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Hey guys, Before you start crying read this please. We are working on the last csremu release atm we dont know if the next csremu release will be open source if it's open source we will work on it. At the moment we hosted sea-emulator on our root server and it's really a root server 24/7 online no hamachi needed. We have opened a forum there you can read which emulator is hosted and other things. As i said currently we hosted sea emulator. I hope you enjoy our project. Register page for...
L2 Divine for CT2
02/27/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Well.. becouse i had no luck finding a working L2 walker...OOG or IG for CT2 (if you have a working one plz post a link here :P) i decided to ask YOU guys here at elitepvpers for help cracking L2Divine. Its a program like L2walker that was for free (till now -.-). Now you need to create a account on l2divine.com and enter you user ID and password in the program so it syncs somehow...basically you need to buy it and i want it for free, and i can tell you its a good botting program :P. ...
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring
L2 Divine
08/17/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 33 Replies
I already posted in general discussion but i feel the topic is better suited to this thread. As some of you might know, the bot L2 Divine is becoming pay to use as of the 1st of Aug. they are making up some crap about server costs being to much and people taking up too much bandwitdth, but you can see from the way they have structured the bot that they planned to make it p2p as soon as they thought they would get away with it. and its pretty ridiculous. 5USD/month per l2 account. ie: if...
L2 Divine
07/29/2008 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
Has anyone started looking at ways to crack it so you wont have to pay? it was a really useful bot program as it worked in walker protected servers and servers that used bake ice or servers that used heavily modified system folders =(