Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account server failed to connect

Discussion on Account server failed to connect within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account server failed to connect

Pls help me
I open the accountserver.exe it work then I opened the npc.exe it says connect to account server again then I open the msgserver.exe it connects to npc but cant connect to accountserver why? Im using revoloutioneo server files and client
Old 07/23/2013, 20:59   #2

you must have an error on the config files
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2013, 11:16   #3

can u help me then I tried to fix but I was unsuccessful
Old 07/25/2013, 01:20   #4

Make sure all the configs match each other in each folder. Ex: ACCserver folder and MSG and NPC folder.

Also check if your MySQL light is green.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 03:53   #5

Wow the EO Dev field really has dwindled to the lowest of the low. Here I come back after awhile and members can't even help debug some one's problem. They just copy each others answer and post it in a different way. +1 to all of you
READ THE FxCKING MANUAL ya noobs.
Now that the rant is done, hakemaljanabi, Before you can be helped, you need to explain the issue a little more. Do you have any knowledge of what you are doing?
If So, let us know your set up. Post your OEM's/Config's as
[ code ] [ / code ]
If we can take a look at those, most likely we'd tell you 1 of 3 things.
Winmysqladmin 1.4 is having problems connecting to the database. Tho actually, winmysql is not actually needed. It's only a program to manage your mysql connection. Pretty much a Database Control Center Like Xampp/WampServer.
Secondly, If you are trying to do a non hamachi, make sure you have properly port-forwarded through your router.
Code:
3306 is mysql
5816 is GameServer
9958 Account Listen
9865 Account Server Port
8653 NPC Server Port (I believe)
80    HTTP Port
21    FTP Port
443  HTTPS Port
You must do this for your server to have access to an outside connection.
If you want to test further, change all IPs to:
Code:
If all starts, it is a port problem.
If None start, check your database files.

127.0.0.1 root test account account name password id
count_stat server_name status
127.0.0.1 root 378b243e220ca493 account

GREEN = ACCOUNT DATABASE
If it says ACCOUNT than you need to make sure you have an ACCOUNT database with an ACCOUNT table.
If it says MY than you need to have your "account" table in your "my" database.

Post Error Log if you can't fix it with the advice.
ACCServer/log/error%date%.log
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 04:45   #6

Thats true fear but you gotta a little nicer to the people that dont understand things well, ya its easy to find out they just dont use their brains as well as most :P lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 09:37   #7

Ok its done a friend helped me over it it was the accountserver error it didnt connect I did everything right
Thx u guys even if it didn't help me
Old 05/11/2014, 01:47   #8

Changeing what in client

Cant connect to my home server what all do i need to change in my client to connect to it . im trying some one elses client. thanks