Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can some1 teach me how to edit casual and casual effect?

Discussion on Can some1 teach me how to edit casual and casual effect? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can some1 teach me how to edit casual and casual effect?

can some1 tell me how to edit casual and casual effect? i just like to learn... and u all are my teacher.. hope some1 can teach me..
Old 07/15/2013, 13:09   #2

Your all so pathetic and your going nowhere unless you take some initiative and look for the help you want instead of crying like a child everytime something gets confusing. You have everything you need to make a successful server at your fingertips with a ridiculous amount of guides but instead of actually reading them, your too lazy and want everyone to spoon feed you, once again, like a child. It's what killed this forum, so don't bother with a server unless your willing to put in the effort.
Old 07/15/2013, 21:42   #3

sory... i not create server or something... just like to learn... not for sell... nothing to pay.. just learn something new. is that wrong? share something we know and learn something we dont know. not every1 can understand fully. soo i just ask some1 that can teach me. you dont know me and just judge me directly...
Old 07/16/2013, 08:27   #4

Cruey instead of being a noob and not helping a person out why don't you keep your keyboard to yourself.

Here is a guide that will assist you, you can also use gimp. I found it in a completely different forum section.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/24/2018, 02:54   #5

thanks