Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Rates..

Discussion on [HELP] Rates.. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP] Rates..

ok so no matter what i try my composing rates never work..i want them at a rate where its about 1 star per compose until the pet reaches 50 stars and then start to decline but i have no idea how to set it up manually and using the query messes it up..i will be extremely greatful to anyone who can help me out ive been trying to figure it out for a week now and just need someone to show me. add my msn

thanks.
Old 06/22/2009, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr

This table shows all the required marks and the min-max your pets stats will increase by, so you could make it so in the first 10* the min and max are through the roof after that you could slightly drop etc.
Old 06/22/2009, 01:59   #3

alright so just keep it going down at a steady rate until i reach the bottom? and that will make the rates high for a while then drop off?
Old 06/22/2009, 02:56   #4

i did what you said and yet the rates are still the same..? i just need someone to do this through team viewer or something cause somehow im messing it up =p
Old 06/22/2009, 23:54   #5

If you wasnot a robber and u didnot take my work i would say it to you gladly >>>A stupid hoster..and u will stay ahoster you will never be an owner
Old 06/23/2009, 00:10   #6

LOL dude you're funny. oh and dont worry i got the rates (thanks DEADPOOL) without you. i am the OWNER of Integrity-Online tyvm. maybe you should drop in some time =) Take it easy buddy it makes life much easier...btw i didnt steal anything..this is all redone from when you TRIED making the server. =)
Old 06/23/2009, 19:58   #7

Lies i connected to your server and saw all my work their the same drops stupid....and changing the name from Elfempire to Integrity dosenot make you the owner of it..it is all mine robber
Old 06/23/2009, 21:31   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Problem solved topic closed
Closed Thread