Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Best Server (in my opinion)

Discussion on The Best Server (in my opinion) within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow The Best Server (in my opinion)

Does anyone remember how great ACME in its prime was? The server was so basic, but it provided raw gameplay and a great player base. No gimmicks, just eudemons at its core and it thrived.

Today, you only find servers that instantly give u level255, maxed gears and high compose rates, eps are too easy to get etc.

Some of you probably know of UnleashEO, but have you tried it? This server is ACME back to life. Yes, there are few people on it but this is what I'm trying to change. If you like hardcore eud gameplay and working for your power and being proud of everything you do, this is the server for you.

Regular compose rates, medium ep rates, normal leveling rates. No gimmicks. All raw Eudemons. All we need is the player base and it starts with YOU. You won't find a server close to it nowadays.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2013, 07:04   #2

100% Agreed , Pure game play is whats needed in eo
Old 06/02/2013, 14:42   #3

Right.. which is why I'm suggesting this server to people. It's the only one that provides this. Like I said, the only problem is few ppl play it, which Im trying to fix. Im proud of everything I've done on this server. You won't be sitting in the market all day composing, because there is so much work to be done, you have to level up, make your gears and compose + when people start joining the pking will be great cause u have to run through docks to get to cata. There will also be a stable market economy due to medium-low rate ep drops. I really encourage everyone to join.
Old 06/03/2013, 04:47   #4

I may suggest , my ign there is ImSixYourNine , i suggest the rate at which the eps drop should be slightly increased i literally killed 1-2k beasts and made 40 eps