Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new server MadWorld Online

Discussion on new server MadWorld Online within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool new server MadWorld Online

come join madworld online its a good server ep rates are very good cr rate is good to join the fun even tho it is hamachi its still good with no lag at all

that is the site you cna find all the information on there

join hamachi- Arch-Online pass is 123 there is 6 channel so plenty of room for now so come join the fun
Old 06/06/2009, 23:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
Closed there is already a post advertising this server
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Madworld-Online-NON-Hamachi:)
06/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
we are now non hamachi :) hope everyone enjoy my server at last sorry for been off for the last 2 days Website:Welcome to Madworld-Online and client will be up later forum under construction download patch in downloads and put in client but the client needs to be mannquin and then click it register and play and have best time of your life hehe :P
[NewServer]Madworld-Online come join
05/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 35 Replies
Madworld-Online is back website is http://5.215.14.2/index.php hamachi networks are Madworld-Online1 Madworld-Online2 Madworld-Online3 Madworld-Online4
Madworld-Online is now down
04/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Madworld-Online is now down just couldnt be bothered enymore :P but thx people for helping me with server so much couldnt of done it with out ya
Madworld-Online got new hoster
04/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
OK change of plan Madworld is stopping up because i got offered a hoster so everything is cool yippe and the new hoster is E.M.E thx u E.M.E i was aout to shut server down till he told me that he would host it :P
[NEW][SERVER]Madworld-Online[SERVER][NEW]
04/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
come join looking for experance PMs and good GMs website is http://5.198.241.180/index.php Hamachi networks are Madworldeo and Madworldeo2 come join us we have all u pets and high lvl equipment thanks to rexes necron and spy520